人教新目标版八年级下册英语Tapescripts跟读

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级下册
出版社: 人民教育出版社
切换教材
人教新目标版八年级下册英语Tapescripts跟读根据2025新人教新目标版课本教材设计,内容围绕人教新目标版八年级下册英语Tapescripts单词跟读、课本句子跟读音频、课本单词跟读等,助力孩子免费提升跟读水平,巩固英语跟读发音。
人教新目标版八年级下册英语Tapescripts跟读根据2025新人教新目标版课本教材设计,内容围绕人教新目标版八年级下册英语Tapescripts单词跟读、课本句子跟读音频、课本单词跟读等,助力孩子免费提升跟读水平,巩固英语跟读发音。

Tapescripts课文句子跟读音频

下载音频
  • Tapescripts

    听力原文

  • Unit 1 What's the matter?

    第 1 单元 怎么了?

  • Section A, Activity 1b

    A 部分,1b

  • Conversation 1

    对话 1

  • You don't look well. What's the matter, Sarah?

    你看起来气色不好。怎么了,莎拉?

  • I was playing with my friends at the park yesterday.

    昨天我和朋友们在公园里玩。

  • Then it got windy, but I didn't put on my jacket. Now I have a cold.

    后来起风了,但我没有穿夹克。现在我感冒了。

  • Conversation 2

    对话 2

  • What's the matter, David? Are you OK?

    大卫,怎么了?你还好吗?

  • I ate too much junk food at my friend's birthday party.

    我在朋友的生日聚会上吃了太多垃圾食品。

  • So last night, I got a stomachache. I almost couldn't get myself out of bed this morning.

    所以昨晚我肚子疼起来了。今天早上我几乎起不来床了。

  • Conversation 3

    对话 3

  • What's the matter, Ben? Can you move?

    怎么了,本?你能动吗?

  • Not really. I was playing soccer the other day and I hurt myself.

    动不了了。前几天我踢足球时受伤了。

  • It seemed OK at first, but now I have a really sore back.

    一开始似乎还可以,但现在我的后背真的很酸痛。

  • Conversation 4

    对话 4

  • You look really tired. What's the matter, Nancy?

    你看起来很累。怎么了,南希?

  • I didn't sleep very well last night. I have a toothache.

    我昨晚睡得不太好。我牙痛。

  • It's terrible! I can't really eat anything either. It hurts a lot.

    太难受了!我也不能吃任何东西。很疼。

  • Conversation 5

    对话 5

  • What's the matter, Judy?

    朱迪,怎么了?

  • I'm sorry, but it's very difficult for me to talk.

    抱歉,我说话很困难。

  • Oh, dear. What's the matter?

    哦,天哪。怎么了?

  • I talked too much yesterday and didn't drink enough water.

    我昨天说话太多,水喝得不够。

  • I have a very sore throat now.

    我现在喉咙非常疼。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b

    A 部分,2a,2b

  • Conversation 1

    对话 1

  • You don't look well. Your face looks a bit red.

    你看起来不太好。你的脸看起来有点儿红。

  • Yeah, and my head feels very hot. What should I do?

    是的,我感觉头很热。我该怎么办?

  • Maybe you have a fever. You should take your temperature.

    你可能发烧了。你应该量一下体温。

  • Yes, you're right.

    是的,你说得对。

  • Conversation 2

    对话 2

  • What's the matter?

    怎么了?

  • I didn't take good care of myself. I didn't wear enough warm clothes yesterday.

    我没有好好照顾自己。昨天我穿的衣服不够暖和。

  • Now I have a cough and a sore throat.

    现在我咳嗽,喉咙也痛。

  • You should drink some hot tea with honey.

    你应该喝些加蜂蜜的热茶。

  • That sounds like a good idea.

    那听起来是个好主意。

  • Conversation 3

    对话 3

  • You look terrible! What's the matter?

    你看起来很难受!怎么了?

  • I think I ate too much at dinner last night.

    我觉得是昨天晚上晚饭我吃得太多了。

  • It was an all-you-can-eat meal at the restaurant. But now I have a stomachache.

    是在饭店吃的自助餐。但是现在我胃痛。

  • That's too bad. You shouldn't eat so much next time.

    那太糟糕了。下次你不应该吃这么多。

  • Right now, you should lie down and rest.

    你应该马上躺下休息。

  • I guess I should.

    我想我应该这么做。

  • Conversation 4

    对话 4

  • What's wrong with your face?

    你的脸怎么了?

  • It's not my face. It's my tooth. I have a toothache.

    不是我的脸。是我的牙齿。我牙痛。

  • You should see a dentist and get an X-ray.

    你应该看牙医,做个 X 光检查。

  • But will it hurt?

    但是会疼吗?

  • No, and if you don't go to the dentist now, it'll hurt even more later!

    不会,如果你现在不去看牙医的话,以后会疼得更厉害!

  • Conversation 5

    对话 5

  • Oh, no! What happened?

    哎呀!发生了什么?

  • I was making dinner just now and I cut myself by accident.

    刚才我在做饭时不小心割伤了自己。

  • Oh, that looks serious. You should put some medicine on it.

    哦,那看起来很严重。你应该在伤口上面敷些药。

  • Here, let me help you.

    过来,让我帮助你。

  • OK, thanks.

    好的,谢谢。

  • Section B, Activity 1b, 1c

    B 部分,1b,1c

  • Hello, Jenny! You look tired.

    你好,珍妮!你看起来很累。

  • Well, today was a busy day in my office. One boy hurt himself in P.E.class.

    嗯,今天我在办公室里忙了一天。一个男孩上体育课时弄伤了他自己。

  • What happened?

    发生了什么事?

  • He was running under the hot sun and then he felt sick and fell down.

    他在炎热的太阳底下跑步,后来他感到恶心,跌倒了。

  • Yes, the weather is very hot today.

    是的,今天天气非常热。

  • He cut his knee, so I washed the cut and put some medicine on it.

    他摔破了膝盖,所以我给他清洗了伤口,并且在上面敷了些药。

  • Then I put a bandage on it.

    然后我用绷带包扎了一下。

  • Was the cut serious?

    伤口严重吗?

  • Not really, but I also took his temperature.

    不是很严重,但是我也给他量了体温。

  • Luckily he didn't have a fever. I told him he should rest.

    幸运的是,他不发烧。我告诉他应该去休息。

  • What else happened?

    还发生了别的什么事吗?

  • One girl had a nosebleed.

    有一个女孩流了鼻血。

  • I told her to put her head down and then press the sides of her nose.

    我告诉她把头低下来然后按压鼻子两侧。

  • Oh, and another boy got hit on the head with a baseball bat.

    哦,还有另一个男孩被棒球棍击中了头部。

  • That sounds bad. I hope he's OK ...

    那听起来很糟糕。我希望他没事⋯⋯

  • I hope so, too. He was taken to the hospital to get an X-ray.

    我也希望如此。他被送到医院做了个 X 光检查。

  • Unit 2 I'll help to clean up the city parks.

    第 2 单元 我将帮助清理城市公园。

  • Section A, Activity 1b

    A 部分,1b

  • Conversation 1

    对话 1

  • I hope to work outside.

    我希望到户外工作。

  • You could help to clean up the city parks.

    你可以帮忙清扫城市公园。

  • Conversation 2

    对话 2

  • I'd like to help homeless people.

    我想帮助无家可归的人。

  • You could give out food at the food bank to help feed them.

    你可以在食品救济站分发食物,为他们提供吃的。

  • Conversation 3

    对话 3

  • I want to cheer up sick kids.

    我想让生病的孩子振作起来。

  • You could ask hospitals to let you visit the kids.

    你可以请求医院让你看望这些孩子。

  • Conversation 4

    对话 4

  • I'd like to help kids with their schoolwork.

    我想辅导孩子们做作业。

  • You could volunteer in an after-school study program to teach kids.

    你可以志愿参加课外学习项目来教孩子。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b

    A 部分,2a,2b

  • Now we need to come up with a plan to tell people about the city park clean-up.

    现在我们需要想出一个计划,来告诉人们关于清扫城市公园的事。

  • Yeah, but I'm hungry, Bob. Let's have lunch first.

    是的,但是我饿了,鲍勃。我们先吃午饭吧。

  • No, we need to start now. Clean-up Day is only two weeks from now.

    不,我们需要现在开始。清扫日离现在仅有两周了。

  • You're right, Sally. We can't put off making a plan.

    你说得对,萨莉。我们不能推迟制订计划的时间了。

  • As we talk, I'll write down all our ideas. Then we can decide which ideas are best.

    我们一边讨论,我会一边把我们所有的想法写下来。这样我们就能确定哪些想法是最好的了。

  • Um ... well ... we could put up signs.

    嗯⋯⋯好吧⋯⋯我们可以张贴标示牌。

  • That's a good idea!

    那是个好主意!

  • Let's make some notices, too. Then I'll hand them out after school.

    咱们也制作一些告示吧。然后放学后我去分发。

  • OK. Great! And we could each call up 10 students and ask them to come.

    好的。太棒了!另外,我们每个人可以给 10 个学生打电话,并请他们过来。

  • Hey, we're coming up with a lot of good ideas, aren't we?

    嘿,我们想出了许多好主意,不是吗?

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d

    B 部分,1c,1d

  • This morning I'm talking with a very wonderful young man, Jimmy the Bike Boy.

    今天早上我将和一位非常优秀的年轻人对话,他就是自行车男孩吉米。

  • Good morning, Jimmy.

    早上好,吉米。

  • Good morning.

    早上好。

  • So, Jimmy, tell our listeners what you do.

    那么,吉米,告诉我们的听众你做了什么。

  • Well, many kids don't have enough money to buy their own bikes.

    嗯,很多孩子没有足够的钱来给他们自己买辆自行车。

  • So I find or buy old bikes. Sometimes parts like the wheels may be broken.

    所以我寻找或者买下旧自行车。有时候像轮子这样的部件可能是坏的,

  • So I fix up the bikes and then give them away to these kids.

    我就把这些自行车修理好,然后把它们赠送给这些孩子们。

  • That's fantastic. What gave you the idea?

    那太了不起了。是什么让你有这个想法的?

  • I guess I take after my father. He loves to help people.

    我觉得我像我的爸爸。他喜欢帮助别人。

  • He always volunteers to help people in need.

    他总是自愿帮助需要帮助的人。

  • Wow! Your parents must be proud of you.

    哇!你父母一定为你感到骄傲。

  • I guess so.

    我想是的。

  • But now I've run out of money, so I can't buy any more old bikes.

    但是现在我花完了钱,所以我买不了旧自行车了。

  • Oh, that's too bad.

    哦,那太糟糕了。

  • Yeah. I need to come up with someway of getting money or I'll have to stop.

    是的。我得想出个筹钱的办法,否则我就得停下来了。

  • Unit 3 Could you please clean your room?

    第 3 单元 你能打扫一下房间吗?

  • Section A, Activity 1b

    A 部分,1b

  • Peter, we need to clean the house. Your grandma is coming over at seven.

    彼得,我们需要打扫房子。你奶奶七点来。

  • Sure, but I need to do my homework first.

    当然,但我得先做作业。

  • OK. Then after you finish your homework, let's clean up the kitchen.

    好的。等你做完作业后,我们打扫厨房吧。

  • I can do the dishes and sweep the floor. Could you please take out the rubbish?

    我可以洗盘子、拖地。你可以去倒垃圾吗?

  • Sure, Mom.

    当然可以,妈妈。

  • Good. And could you please make your bed and fold your clothes?

    好的。你能整理下你的床铺,再把你的衣服叠好吗?

  • All right.

    好的。

  • And let's see ... I have to clean the living room before your grandma arrives.

    让我们看看⋯⋯在你奶奶到之前我得打扫一下客厅。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b

    A 部分,2a,2b

  • Hey, Dad?

    嘿,爸爸?

  • Yes?

    什么事?

  • Could I go out for dinner with my friends tonight?

    今天晚上我可以和朋友一起出去吃饭吗?

  • Sure, that should be OK.

    当然可以,那应该没问题。

  • Could I go to the movies after that?

    饭后我可以去看电影吗?

  • My friends said the new action movie is really good.

    我朋友说那部新的动作片很好看。

  • I guess so. But don't stay out late.

    我觉得可以。但是不要在外面待到很晚。

  • Could I stay out until eleven? We might get something to drink after the movie.

    我可以在外面待到十一点吗?看完电影后我们可能会去喝点东西。

  • No, you can't. You have a basketball game tomorrow, remember?

    不,不行。明天你有一场篮球赛,记得吗?

  • You need to have a good rest.

    你需要好好休息。

  • Oh, yeah. Well, could you give me a ride to town now?

    哦,是的。那好吧,您现在可以开车载我去镇上吗?

  • If I take the bus, I'll be late.

    如果我坐公共汽车的话,我会迟到的。

  • I can't, Peter. I have to do some work now.

    不行,彼得。我现在得做一些工作。

  • Oh, OK. No problem. I'll call Alan. Maybe his dad can give me a ride.

    哦,好吧。没关系。我给艾伦打个电话。也许他的爸爸可以让我搭便车。

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d

    B 部分,1c,1d

  • Could I invite my friends to a party on Saturday, Mom?

    妈妈,周六我可以邀请我的朋友们来参加聚会吗?

  • Of course! That sounds like fun.

    当然可以!那听起来很有趣。

  • Yeah. Um ... could I borrow some money?

    是的。嗯⋯⋯我可以借些钱吗?

  • What for?

    要用来干什么呢?

  • I need to buy some drinks and snacks. Could I go to the store?

    我需要买一些饮料和零食。我可以去商店吗?

  • Well, I'm going tomorrow, and I can buy some drinks and snacks for you.

    噢,明天我要去商店,我可以给你买些饮料和零食。

  • Oh, good. Thanks, Mom

    哦,好的。谢谢您,妈妈。

  • You're welcome. Oh, could you clean your room?

    不用谢。哦,你能打扫下你的房间吗?

  • I cleaned it last week.

    我上个星期打扫过了。

  • You need to clean it again for your party.

    你要举办聚会,得再打扫一遍。

  • OK. At the party, could I use your CD player?

    好的。聚会时我能用一下您的 CD 播放机吗?

  • Yes, if you're careful with it.

    如果你小心使用的话,可以。

  • Don't worry, Mom!

    不用担心,妈妈!

  • Now, there are a few other things I want you to do before the party.

    在聚会开始前,我还有几件事让你做。

  • Could you please move the big chairs to the bedroom and clean the living room?

    你能把这些大椅子搬到卧室去,然后打扫一下客厅吗?

  • Sure. Dave is coming early on Saturday, so he can help me.

    当然可以。周六戴夫会早点过来,所以他可以帮助我。

  • Unit 4 Why don't you talk to your parents?

    第 4 单元 为何不跟你的父母谈谈?

  • Section A, Activity 1b

    A 部分,1b

  • You look really tired. What's the matter?

    你看起来很累,怎么了?

  • Well, I had an art lesson after school yesterday.

    嗯,我昨天放学后上了一节美术课。

  • Then I did my homework until really late last night, so I didn't get enough sleep.

    然后昨晚我做作业做到很晚,所以睡眠不足。

  • Oh, so you should start studying earlier tonight, and then you can sleep earlier.

    哦,所以你今晚应该早点开始学习,然后你可以早点睡觉。

  • But I have a piano lesson after school today,

    但我今天放学后要上钢琴课,

  • so I can only study later tonight.

    所以我今晚只能晚些时候学习。

  • Maybe you should tell your parents that you can't do so many things.

    也许你应该告诉你的父母你做不了这么多事情。

  • I did, but they think it's important that I learn new things.

    我说过了,但他们认为我学习新东西很重要。

  • I started learning the piano when I was six!

    我六岁就开始学钢琴了!

  • Oh, that's a really long time! You must be really good now.

    哦,那真的是很长时间!你现在一定弹得很好。

  • Yes, but I'm so tired.

    是的,但我太累了。

  • Why don't you talk to your parents again?

    你为什么不再和你父母谈谈?

  • Explain to them that you need to get enough sleep to stay healthy.

    向他们解释一下,你需要充足的睡眠来保持健康。

  • Yes, that's a good idea. I'll try to talk to them again.

    嗯,好主意。我会试着再和他们谈谈。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b

    A 部分,2a,2b

  • Hey, Peter, what's wrong?

    喂,彼得,怎么了?

  • I had a fight with my best friend. What should I do?

    我和我最好的朋友吵了一架。我该怎么办?

  • Well, you could write him a letter.

    噢,你可以给他写封信。

  • I don't think so, although it's a good idea.

    这是个好主意,但我觉得还是不写吧。

  • I'm just not very good at writing letters.

    我不太擅长写信。

  • Maybe you should call him up.

    也许你应该给他打个电话。

  • No, I don't want to talk about it on the phone.

    不,我不想在电话里谈论这件事。

  • But you really should talk to him so that you can say you're sorry.

    但是你确实应该和他谈谈,这样你就可以说声抱歉了。

  • Yes, I know I should, but it's not easy.

    是的,我知道我应该道歉,但是这并不容易。

  • Maybe you could go to his house.

    也许你可以去他家。

  • I guess I could, but I don't want to surprise him.

    我想可以,但是我不想让他感到惊讶。

  • Hey, I know. You could take him to the ball game.

    嘿,我知道了。你可以带他去看球赛。

  • But the ball game is next week.

    但是球赛在下个星期。

  • I don't want to wait until then to talk to him.

    我不想等到那时才和他说话。

  • Section B, Activity 1c, 1d

    B 部分,1c,1d

  • Alice, help me! My parents are giving me too much pressure about school!

    爱丽丝,帮帮我吧!我的父母在学业上给了我太多压力!

  • Hey, Wei Ming. Although you maybe unhappy with your parents, you should talk to them.

    嘿,魏明。尽管你可能对你父母不满意,但是你应该和他们谈谈。

  • Ask them why they give you so much pressure.

    问问他们为什么给你这么多的压力。

  • It's because they want me to get good grades.

    那是因为他们想让我取得好成绩。

  • But life shouldn't just be about grades.

    但是生活不应该只有成绩。

  • Free time activities like sports and hanging out with friends are important, too.

    业余活动,比如运动、与朋友闲逛也很重要。

  • I totally agree. I need more free time to do activities I enjoy.

    我完全赞同。我需要更多的空闲时间来做我喜欢的活动。

  • This can help me relax and be healthier.

    这可以帮助我放松,还能让我更健康。

  • Yes, you won't get good grades if you're stressed out all the time.

    是的,如果你总是压力很大,你是不会取得好成绩的。

  • I also keep worrying about getting better grades than my classmates.

    为了取得比同学更好的成绩,我也一直感到焦虑。

  • Oh, you shouldn't compete with your classmates to get better grades.

    噢,你不应该通过与同学竞争来取得更好的成绩。

  • You should all be helping each other to improve.

    你们都应该互相帮助,共同进步。

  • You're right. Thanks for all the good advice, Alice.

    你说得对。谢谢你所有的好建议,爱丽丝。

  • Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came?

    第 5 单元 暴风雨来的时候你在做什么?

  • Section A, Activity 1b

    A 部分,1b

  • [in the studio]

    [在演播室]

  • The weather is beautiful today! But yesterday's rainstorm was the heaviest one so far this year.

    今天的天气好极了!但是昨天的暴风雨是今年到目前为止最猛烈的一场。

  • So, what were people doing yesterday at the time of the rainstorm?

    那么,昨天暴风雨来临的时候,人们正在做什么?

  • [outside the studio, on the street]

    [在演播室外面,在街上]

  • I was at home doing my homework.

    我在家做作业。

  • But I could hear the heavy rain against my bedroom window.

    但是我可以听到大雨敲打着卧室窗户的声音。

  • I was reading at the library after school.

    放学后我在图书馆里看书。

  • I'm so glad I didn't decide to play basketball!

    我很庆幸自己没有决定去打篮球!

  • I was waiting for the bus after work.

    下班后我在等公共汽车。

  • Then the rain suddenly started and I got all wet.

    然后突然开始下起雨来,我全身都湿透了。

  • I was walking home from the supermarket.

    我正从超市往家走。

  • Luckily, I had an umbrella, but I still got wet!

    幸运的是,我带了雨伞,但是我仍然湿透了!

  • [back in the studio]

    [回到演播室]

  • Looks like many people were caught in the rain yesterday.

    看起来,似乎许多人昨天都被困在了这场雨里。

  • Many took hours to get home ...

    许多人花了几个小时才到家⋯⋯

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b

    A 部分,2a,2b

  • Yesterday was a terrible day. My alarm didn't go off so I woke up late.

    昨天真是糟糕的一天。我的闹钟没有响,所以我醒来晚了。

  • It was seven thirty when I woke up, and I needed to be at school by eight!

    当我醒来时七点半了,而我需要在八点前到校!

  • I ran to the bus stop ... but, I still missed the bus.

    我向公共汽车站跑去,但我仍然错过了公共汽车。

  • It was eight thirty when I got to school.

    我到学校时已经八点半了。

  • My teacher was angry and I felt bad all day.

    我的老师很生气,我一整天都感到很糟糕。

  • At four thirty, it was time to go home.

    四点半,该回家了。

  • I was waiting for the bus when ... all of a sudden ...

    我在等公共汽车的时候⋯⋯突然⋯⋯

  • it began to rain heavily. It was like ...

    开始下起大雨来。就像是⋯⋯

  • a really crazy rainstorm! I thought I had an umbrella in my schoolbag, so I kept trying to look for it.

    一场十分猛烈的暴风雨!我以为我的书包里有一把伞,所以我一直在努力寻找它。

  • I was so busy looking for the umbrella that I didn't see a car coming.

    我忙着找雨伞,没有看到一辆小汽车过来。

  • And it got water all over me! I was waiting like that ...

    它溅了我一身水!我就那样在等车⋯⋯

  • completely wet ... for maybe almost an hour.

    身上完全湿透了⋯⋯等了差不多一个小时。

  • Finally, the bus came and brought me home.

    最后,公共汽车来了,把带我回了家。

  • I took a hot shower and ate some warm food.

    我洗了个热水澡,吃了些暖和的食物。

  • It felt so good to be home!

    回家的感觉真好!

  • Section B, Activity 1b, 1c

    B 部分,1b,1c

  • Hey, Kate, why weren't you at the school basketball competition yesterday?

    嘿,凯特,你昨天为什么没有来看学校的篮球赛?

  • I called you so many times, but you didn't answer.

    我给你打了那么多次电话,但是你都没有接。

  • Sorry, John. I left my phone at home.

    对不起,约翰。我把手机落在家里了。

  • What were you doing at the time of the competition?

    比赛时你在做什么?

  • Well, I left my house late and when the competition started, I was still making my way to school.

    噢,我离开家很晚了,比赛开始时,我仍然在去学校的路上。

  • Then what happened?

    后来发生什么事了?

  • When I got to the bus stop,I realized that my bag was still at home!

    当我到达公共汽车站时,我意识到我的书包仍然在家里!

  • But why didn't you just go home to get your bag?

    但是你为什么没有直接回家去拿你的书包呢?

  • I did,but while I was running back home,I saw a dog by the side of the road and it was hurt.

    我回去了,但是在我往回跑的路上,我看见一条狗在路边,它受了伤。

  • Oh, so I'm sure you helped the dog.I know how much you love animals.

    噢,那么我相信你一定救助了那条狗。我知道你有多么热爱动物。

  • Yes, I wanted to call the Animal Helpline, but I didn't have my phone so I had to wait for someone to walk by.

    是的,我想打电话给动物救助热线,但是我没有手机,因此我不得不等着有人路过。

  • Then I used his phone to call the helpline.

    然后我用他的电话拨打了求助热线。

  • OK.No wonder you didn't make it to the competition.

    好吧。难怪你没有赶上比赛。

  • Yes, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to cheer you on,but I'm happy that your team won!

    是的,非常抱歉我没有在那儿给你加油,但是我很高兴你们队获胜了!

  • Unit 6 An old man tried to move themountains.

    第 6 单元 愚公移山

  • Section A, Activity 1b

    A 部分,1b

  • Hi, Anna.In my Chinese class today,we read a famous story called Yu Gong Moves a Mountain.

    嗨,安娜。今天在语文课上,我们读了一个很有名的故事,叫做《愚公移山》。

  • Oh, how does the story begin?

    噢,这个故事是怎样展开的?

  • Well, once upon a time, there was a very old man.

    哦,从前,有一个老人。

  • There were two mountains near his house.

    他家附近有两座山。

  • They were so high and big that it took a long time to walk to the other side.

    这两座山又高又大,走到另一边要花很长时间。

  • So what happened next?

    那么接下来发生了什么?

  • Well, the old man told his familythat they should all help him to move the mountains.

    哦,这个老人告诉他的家人他们都应该帮助他移山。

  • Hmm, but they probably couldn't even move a small hill.

    嗯,但他们可能连一座小山都搬不动。

  • Yes, that's what I thought, too.

    是的,我也是这么想的。

  • And where would they put all the earth and stone from the mountains?

    那他们把山上所有的土和石头放到哪里呢?

  • Yu Gong said they could put it into the sea because it's big enough to hold everything.

    愚公说他们可以把土和石头放到海里,因为海大得足够容纳一切东西。

  • So they all started digging the next day.

    因此第二天他们就都开始挖山了。

  • Section A, Activity 2a, 2b

    A 部分,2a,2b

  • Let me tell you the rest of the story about Yu Gong.

    让我来告诉你愚公这个故事剩下的部分。

  • Yu Gong and his family began to move some of the earth and stone to the sea.

    愚公和他的家人开始把一些土和石头移到海里去。

  • One day, a man saw Yu Gong and his children when they were working on moving the mountains.

    一天,有一个人看见了愚公和他的孩子们在忙着移山。

  • He told Yu Gong that he could never do it because he was old and weak.

    他告诉愚公他绝不可能做到,因为他年老体弱。

  • As soon as the man finished talking, Yu Gong said that his family would continue to move the mountains after he died.

    这个人一说完,愚公就说他死后他的家人会继续移山。

  • His family would live and grow, but the mountains could not grow any bigger.

    他的家人会活下来,繁衍壮大,但是山不可能再大了。

  • So Yu Gong and his family kept on digging day after day and year after year.

    所以愚公和他的家人日复一日年复一年地继续挖山。

  • Finally, a god was so moved by Yu Gong that he sent another two gods to take the mountains away.

    最后,一位神仙被愚公感动了,于是派了另外两个神仙移走了大山。

  • This story reminds us that you can never know what's possible unless you try to make it happen.

    这个故事告诉我们,如果你不努力尝试让它发生,你永远不知道什么是可能的。

  • Section B, Activity 1b, 1c

    B 部分,1b,1c

  • Tom, can you tell me a story from Europe?

    汤姆,你能给我讲一个来自欧洲的故事吗?

  • Well, I know one. It's called The Emperor's New Clothes.

    好的,我知道一个。它名叫《皇帝的新装》。

  • This story is about an emperor who loved clothes. He loved buying and looking at his beautiful clothes.

    这个故事围绕着一个特别喜欢衣服的国王展开。他喜欢买并且欣赏他的漂亮衣服。

  • So what happened?

    那么发生了什么?

  • Two brothers came to the city to make special clothes for the emperor.

    两个兄弟来到这座城市为国王制作特别的衣服。

  • But the emperor had to give them silk and gold.

    但是国王得给他们丝绸和黄金。

  • Were the clothes nice?

    衣服好看吗?

  • Well, the brothers kept everything for themselves

    噢,这两个兄弟将所有的丝绸和黄金据为己有,

  • and told the emperor that people couldn't see the clothes unless they were clever.

    并且告诉国王不聪明的人是看不到这些衣服的。

  • Oh, so they were really trying to cheat the emperor!

    哦,所以他们其实是在试图欺骗国王!

  • Yes, you are right.

    是的,你说得对。

  • When the emperor looked at himself, he only saw his underwear.

    当国王看着自己时,他只看到了自己的内衣。

  • But he didn't want people to think he was stupid, so he said his new clothes were very beautiful.

    但是他不想让人们认为他很愚蠢,所以他说他的新衣服非常漂亮。

  • Did he wear the new clothes?

    他穿新衣服了吗?

  • Yes, he did. He walked through the city wearing his new clothes.

    是的,他穿了。他穿着他的新衣服巡游城市。

  • Nobody wanted to sound stupid, so everyone said his new clothes were wonderful.

    没人想显得自己愚蠢,因此每个人都说他的新衣服好看极了。

  • But suddenly, a young boy shouted, 'Look! The emperor isn't wearing any clothes!'

    但是突然,一个小男孩大喊:“看!国王什么衣服都没有穿!”

  • What a funny story!

    多有趣的一个故事啊!

  • Unit 7 What's the highest mountain in the world?

    第 7 单元 世界上最高的山是哪座?

  • Section A, Activity 1b

    A 部分,1b

  • Yesterday, we learned some important geographical facts. I hope you all still remember them.

    昨天,我们学了一些重要的地理知识。我希望你们都还记得。

  • I'm going to test you now by asking a few questions.

    现在我将问几个问题测一测你们。

  • First, what's the highest mountain in the world?

    第一,世界上最高的山是哪一座?

  • Qomolangma! It's higher than any other mountain in the world.

    珠穆朗玛峰!它比世界上其他的山峰都高。

  • That's right. And who can tell me what the Sahara is?

    正确。谁能告诉我撒哈拉沙漠是什么?

  • The Sahara is the biggest desert in the world.

    撒哈拉沙漠是世界上最大的沙漠。

人教新目标版八年级下册英语Tapescripts单词跟读音频

单词跟读

while

throw

drop

since

fair

waste

mess

independence

finger

rubbish

develop

neighbor

floor

borrow

depend

fold

fairness

neither

hate

sweep

provide

shirt

anyway

independent

chore

ill

lend

snack

pass

stress

人教新目标版八年级下册Tapescripts英语最新练习题