UNIT 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?课文句子跟读音频
UNIT 3
第 3 单元
Section A
A 部分
Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?
你能告诉我洗手间在哪里吗?
Language Goals: Ask for information politely; Follow directions
语言目标:礼貌地询问信息;遵循指示
1a. Where can you do the things below?
1a.你在哪里可以做下面的事情?
Match each thing with a place in the picture. Many different answers are possible.
将事件填入图片中的位置。可能有很多不同的答案。
get some money
取点钱
get some information about the town
获取一些关于这个城镇的信息
get some magazines
买些杂志
buy a newspaper
买份报纸
have dinner
吃晚饭
buy some stamps
买一些邮票
get a dictionary
买本字典
get a pair of shoes
买双鞋
1b. Listen and complete the conversations in the picture in 1a.
1b.听录音,完成 1a 图中的对话。
Conversation 1 Girl: Excuse me, could you tell me where I can buy some stamps?
对话 1 女孩:打扰一下,你能告诉我哪里能买到邮票吗?
Boy: Yes. There's a post office on Center Street.
男孩:当然。中心大街上有一个邮局。
Girl: Oh, could you tell me how to get to Center Street? Boy: Sure. You see that bank there?
女孩:哦,你能告诉我怎么去中心大街吗? 男孩:当然。你看到那边的银行了吗?
Girl: Hmm ... oh, yes. Boy: Just go past the bank and then turn right.
女孩:嗯⋯⋯哦,看到了。 男孩:路过银行,然后右转。
The post office is on the right, next to the library. Girl: Thanks a lot!
邮局在右边,挨着图书馆。 女孩:非常感谢!
Conversation 2 Boy: Excuse me, do you know where I can get a dictionary?
对话 2 男孩:打扰一下,你知道哪里能买到字典吗?
Girl: Sure. There's a bookstore on Main Street. Boy: Oh, could you please tell me how to get there?
女孩:当然。商业主街有一个书店。 男孩:哦,你能告诉我怎么到达那里吗?
Girl: Yes. Go along Center Street and then turn left on Main Street.
女孩:当然。沿着中心大街一直走,到商业主街左转。
Then you will see the bookstore on the other side of the street.
然后你会看到书店在街道的另一边。
Boy: Thanks! Do you know when the bookstore closes today? Girl: I think it closes at 7:00 p.m. today.
男孩:谢谢!你知道书店今天什么时候关门吗? 女孩:我想是今天晚上 7 点关门。
1c. Make conversations using the information in 1a.
1c.使用 1a 中的信息进行对话。
Then talk about your own town / city.
然后谈谈你自己的城镇/城市。
Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get to the bookstore?
打扰一下,你能告诉我去书店怎么走吗?
Sure, just go along Main Street until you pass Center Street.
当然可以,沿着商业主街一直走到中央大街。
The bookstore is on your right, beside the bank.
书店在你的右边,银行的旁边。
Thanks. Do you know when the bookstore closes today?
谢谢你。你知道书店今天什么时候关门吗?
It closes at 7:00 p.m. today.
今天晚上 7 点关门。
2a. Listen. You will hear some of the directions below.
2a.听一听。你会听到下面的一些指示。
Number the directions in the order you hear them.
按照你听到的顺序给指示编号。
Boy 1: Excuse me, can you tell me where I can buy some medicine?
男孩 1:打扰一下,你能告诉我哪里能买到药吗?
Boy 2: Yes, there's a supermarket in this shopping center. Boy 1: Do you know how to go there?
男孩 2:可以,在这个购物中心有一个超市。 男孩 1:你知道怎么去那里吗?
Boy 2: Yes. Go to the second floor and then ... then turn left. Let's see ...
男孩 2:知道。去二楼,然后⋯⋯然后左转。我看看⋯⋯
Then go past the bookstore. And umm ... the supermarket is between the flower store and the bookstore.
然后路过书店。嗯⋯⋯超市就在花店和书店中间。
You should be able to get medicine there. Boy 1: OK, great.
你可以在那里买到药。 男孩 1:太好了。
Oh, and one more thing. Do you know when this shopping center closes tonight?
哦,还有一件事。你知道购物中心今晚什么时候关门吗?
Boy 2: I'm not sure, but you can ask for information over there. Boy 1: OK, thanks a lot. Boy 2: You're welcome.
男孩 2:我不确定,但是你可以去那边问问。 男孩 1:好的,非常感谢。 男孩 2:不客气。
2b. Listen again.
2b.再听一遍。
Draw a line in the picture above to show how the boy walks to the supermarket.
在上图中画一条线,展示这个男孩是如何走到超市的。
Boy 1: Excuse me, can you tell me where I can buy some medicine?
男孩 1:打扰一下,你能告诉我哪里能买到药吗?
Boy 2: Yes, there's a supermarket in this shopping center. Boy 1: Do you know how to go there?
男孩 2:可以,在这个购物中心有一个超市。 男孩 1:你知道怎么去那里吗?
Boy 2: Yes. Go to the second floor and then ... then turn left. Let's see ...
男孩 2:知道。去二楼,然后⋯⋯然后左转。我看看⋯⋯
Then go past the bookstore. And umm ... the supermarket is between the flower store and the bookstore.
然后路过书店。嗯⋯⋯超市就在花店和书店中间。
You should be able to get medicine there. Boy 1: OK, great.
你可以在那里买到药。 男孩 1:太好了。
Oh, and one more thing. Do you know when this shopping center closes tonight?
哦,还有一件事。你知道购物中心今晚什么时候关门吗?
Boy 2: I'm not sure, but you can ask for information over there. Boy 1: OK, thanks a lot. Boy 2: You're welcome.
男孩 2:我不确定,但是你可以去那边问问。 男孩 1:好的,非常感谢。 男孩 2:不客气。
2c. Make conversations about the other places in the picture in 2a.
2c.就 2a 中的图片里的其他地方进行对话。
Excuse me, do you know where I can get some postcards?
打扰一下,你知道哪里可以买到明信片吗?
Sure. Go to the second floor. There's a bookstore between the bank and the supermarket.
当然知道。去二楼。在银行和超市之间有一家书店。
2d. Role-play the conversation.
2d.角色扮演对话。
This is Fun Times Park, the biggest amusement park in our city!
这就是欢乐时代公园——我们这座城市最大的游乐园!
I'm excited to try the rides!
就要玩各种游乐项目了,我好兴奋呀!
What should we start with? There's Space World, Water World, Animal World ...
我们先玩哪样呢?有太空世界、水世界、动物世界⋯⋯
Before we decide, could you first tell me where the restrooms are?
在我们决定之前,麻烦你能先告诉我哪儿有洗手间( restroom)吗?
Pardon? Restroom? You want to rest? But we haven't even started yet!
什么?休息室?你想要休息了?我们可还没有开始玩呢!
Oh no, I don't mean that. I mean ... you know, a washroom or bathroom.
不是的,我不是指休息的地方。我是说⋯⋯你知道,一间洗手间或卫生间。
Hmm ... so you mean ... the toilet?
嗯⋯⋯那么你是指⋯⋯厕所吗?
Yes!
对啦!
Sorry, maybe people in China don't often use the word 'restroom' when they speak English.
不好意思,也许中国人说英语时不常用restroom这个词。
That's right. In China, we normally say 'toilet' or 'washroom' in English.
就是的,我们常说toilets或washrooms。
Anyway, they're over there.
不过,厕所在那里。
OK. I'll be quick!
知道了,我一会儿就好!
No problem. You don't need to rush!
没问题。你不必赶的!
3a. Read the conversation and answer the questions below.
3a.阅读对话并回答以下问题。
1. Why did Alice not want to go on the new ride?
1.为什么艾丽斯不想开始新的项目?
How did she feel after the ride?
她玩了一个项目后感觉如何?
2. What is special about Uncle Bob's restaurant?
2.鲍勃叔叔的餐厅有什么特别的地方?
Should Alice and He Wei get there early for dinner? Why?
艾丽斯和何伟应该早点去那里吃晚餐吗?为什么?
Fun Times Park — Always a Fun Time!
欢乐时代公园——总是欢乐时光!
[Alice and He Wei are in Space World.]
【艾丽斯和何伟在太空世界。】
I wonder where we should go next.
我不知道我们接下来该去哪里。
How about that new ride over there?
去玩玩那边那个新项目怎样?
Well ... it looks scary.
嗯⋯⋯看上去挺吓人的。
Come on! I promise it'll be exciting!
勇敢些!我保证会很好玩!
If you're scared, just shout or hold my hand.
如果害怕就喊出来或抓住我的手。
[After the ride ...]
【乘坐后⋯⋯】
You were right! That was fun! I was scared at first, but shouting did help.
你是对的!这个真的好玩!我起先有些怕,但喊叫还真管用。
See, that wasn't so bad, right? You never know until you try something.
瞧,这并不糟糕,对吧?你需要去尝试,否则永远都不会知道你能行。
Yes, I'm so glad I tried it!
是啊,我真高兴自己尝试了这个项目!
Do you want to go to Water World now?
现在你想去水世界吗?
Sure, but I'm getting hungry.
当然,但我饿了。
Do you know where we can get some good food quickly?
你知道哪里有又好吃又快的地方?
Of course! I suggest Water City Restaurant in Water World. It serves delicious food.
当然知道!我建议去水世界的水城餐馆。他们做得很好吃。
Great! Let's go!
太好了!我们去吧!
[On their way to Water City Restaurant, Alice and He Wei pass by Uncle Bob's.]
【在去水城餐馆的路上,艾丽斯和何伟路过鲍勃叔叔餐厅。】
Look! This restaurant looks interesting. The sign says a rock band plays here every evening.
你瞧!这间餐厅看上去挺有意思的。牌子上写着有个摇滚乐队每晚在这演奏。
Why don't we come back here for dinner later?
我们为何不回头过来在这吃晚饭?
Let's ask what time the band starts playing.
咱们去问一下乐队演出几点开始。
[Alice and He Wei walk up to a staff person at the door.]
【艾丽斯和何伟向门口的员工走去。】
Excuse me, could you tell us when the band starts playing this evening?
劳驾,请问你们乐队今天晚上何时开始演奏?
Eight o'clock.
八点。
The restaurant is always busy at that time, so come a little earlier to get a table.
那时人总是很多,所以得来早一点才有桌子。
OK. Thank you!
好的。谢谢!
3b. Underline the questions or statements in the conversation that ask for information.
3b.在对话中询问信息的问题或陈述下面划线。
Rewrite them in a different way.
用不同的方式重写它们。
I wonder where we should go next.
我想知道我们下一站该去哪里。
Could you tell me where we could go next?
你能告诉我下一站我们能去哪里吗?
Grammar Focus
语法聚焦
Excuse me, do you know where I can buy some medicine?
打扰一下,你知道哪里可以买到药吗?
Sure. There's a supermarket down the street.
当然。这条街上有一家超市。
Could you please tell me how to get to the post office?
你能告诉我邮局怎么走吗?
Sorry, I'm not sure how to get there.
很抱歉,我不知道怎么去那里。
Could you tell us when the band starts playing this evening?
你能告诉我们今晚乐队什么时候开始演出吗?
It starts at 8:00 p.m.
晚上 8 点开始。
I wonder where we should go next.
我想知道我们下一站该去哪里。
You should try that new ride over there.
你应该试试那边的新项目。
4a. Rewrite the questions to make them more polite.
4a.改写问题,使其更有礼貌。
1. Where can I buy some grapes or other fruit?
1. 哪里可以买到葡萄或其他水果?
2. Where can I find a policeman?
2. 我在哪里可以找到警察?
3. How do I get to the Central Library?
3. 去中心图书馆怎么走?
4. Is the Italian restaurant nearby open on Mondays?
4. 附近的意大利餐厅周一营业吗?
4b. What should each person ask in the following situations?
4b.在下列情况,每个人应该问什么?
1. Tim is very hungry.
1. 蒂姆很饿。
Could you tell me where I can get something to eat?
你能告诉我哪里能买到吃的吗?
Excuse me, can you tell me how I can get to a nearby restaurant?
打扰一下,你能告诉我怎么去附近的餐馆吗?
Pardon me, do you know if there's a restaurant around here?
抱歉,你知道这附近有餐馆吗?
2. Sally needs to mail a letter.
2. 萨莉需要寄一封信。
3. Helen needs to know when the bike shop closes.
3. 海伦需要知道自行车店什么时候关门。
4. Ben is wondering if there's a bank in the shopping center.
4. 本想知道购物中心里是否有银行。
4c. Write four questions that a tourist might ask about your town / city.
4c.写下游客可能会问的关于你的城镇/城市的四个问题。
Then role-play conversations with your partner.
然后与你的搭档角色扮演。
Excuse me, could you please tell me where the nearest bank is?
打扰一下,你能告诉我最近的银行在哪里吗?
Sure. You go east along this street ...
当然。你沿着这条街往东走⋯⋯
Section B
B 部分
1a. What qualities are important for each place?
1a.什么品质对每个场所都很重要?
Write the words from the box next to each place below. Write the most important words first.
将方框中的单词填入下方场所中。首先写下最重要的。
interesting
有趣的
inexpensive
不贵的
uncrowded
不拥挤的
beautiful
美丽的
safe
安全的
fascinating
极有吸引力的
quiet
安静的
big
大的
convenient
方便的
clean
干净的
Places
场所
1. restroom
1. 洗手间
2. museum
2. 博物馆
3. restaurant
3. 餐厅
4. park
4. 公园
5. subway
5. 地铁
6. mall
6. 商场
Qualities
品质
clean,
干净的,
1b. Talk about places in your city using the words in 1a.
1b.用 1a 中的单词谈论你所在城市里的场所。
The Fine Arts Museum is really interesting.
美好美术馆真的很有趣。
Yes, and it's beautiful, too.
是的,而且它还很漂亮。
1c. Listen to the conversations and complete the sentences.
1c.听对话,完成句子。
Conversation 1 Boy: Could you tell me where there's a good place to eat? Clerk: Of course.
对话 1 男孩:你能告诉我哪里有吃东西的好地方吗? 职员:当然。
There are a lot of good restaurants in Sunville.
阳光城有很多好餐厅。
What kind of food are you looking for? Boy: I'd like fresh vegetables.
你想吃哪种食物? 男孩:我想吃新鲜蔬菜。
Clerk: I'd try Green Land. They have delicious salads.
职员:我推荐绿地。他们有美味的沙拉。
Conversation 2 Girl: Do you know if there are any public restrooms around here?
对话 2 女孩:你知道这附近有没有公共洗手间?
Clerk: Yes. You'll find some at the corner of Market and Middle Streets.
职员:有的。你可以在商场的角落和中街找到洗手间。
Girl: Umm ... are they clean? Clerk: Oh, yes. They're very clean.
女孩:嗯⋯⋯它们干净吗? 职员:哦,当然。它们很干净。
Conversation 3 Mother: Could you tell me if there is a good museum in Sunville?
对话 3 母亲:你能告诉我阳光城有没有不错的博物馆吗?
Clerk: Well, we have several. What kind of museums do you like — History? Science? A children's museum?
职员:嗯,我们有几个。你喜欢哪种博物馆——历史博物馆?科学博物馆?儿童博物馆?
Father: What about history? I like history museums. They're fascinating. Girl 1: Oh, Dad! History museums are boring.
父亲:历史博物馆怎么样?我喜欢历史博物馆。它们很棒。 女孩 1:哦,爸爸!历史博物馆太无聊了。
Let's go to a science museum. Boy: Science? We always go to science museums.
我们去科学博物馆吧。 男孩:科学博物馆?我们总是去科学博物馆。
I want to go to a children's museum. They're more fun.
我想去儿童博物馆。那里更有趣。
Girl 2: Well, I'm too old for a children's museum.
女孩 2:嗯,我年纪有点大,不适合去儿童博物馆。
Why don't we go to an art museum?
为什么我们不去美术博物馆呢?
Clerk: Why don't you go to the computer museum?
职员:你们为什么不去电脑博物馆呢?
There are a lot of fun things for children there.
那里有很多适合孩子的有趣的东西。
You can learn all about the history of computers, as well as learn about science.
你们可以了解电脑的所有历史,也能了解科学。
Mother: That's a great idea! Let's go to the computer museum.
母亲:那真是个很棒的主意!我们去电脑博物馆吧。
1d. Listen again. Check you answers in 1c.
1d.再听一遍。检查 1c 中的你的答案。
Conversation 1 Boy: Could you tell me where there's a good place to eat? Clerk: Of course.
对话 1 男孩:你能告诉我哪里有吃东西的好地方吗? 职员:当然。
There are a lot of good restaurants in Sunville.
阳光城有很多好餐厅。
What kind of food are you looking for? Boy: I'd like fresh vegetables.
你想吃哪种食物? 男孩:我想吃新鲜蔬菜。
Clerk: I'd try Green Land. They have delicious salads.
职员:我推荐绿地。他们有美味的沙拉。
Conversation 2 Girl: Do you know if there are any public restrooms around here?
对话 2 女孩:你知道这附近有没有公共洗手间?
Clerk: Yes. You'll find some at the corner of Market and Middle Streets.
职员:有的。你可以在商场的角落和中街找到洗手间。
Girl: Umm ... are they clean? Clerk: Oh, yes. They're very clean.
女孩:嗯⋯⋯它们干净吗? 职员:哦,当然。它们很干净。
Conversation 3 Mother: Could you tell me if there is a good museum in Sunville?
对话 3 母亲:你能告诉我阳光城有没有不错的博物馆吗?
Clerk: Well, we have several. What kind of museums do you like — History? Science? A children's museum?
职员:嗯,我们有几个。你喜欢哪种博物馆——历史博物馆?科学博物馆?儿童博物馆?
Father: What about history? I like history museums. They're fascinating. Girl 1: Oh, Dad! History museums are boring.
父亲:历史博物馆怎么样?我喜欢历史博物馆。它们很棒。 女孩 1:哦,爸爸!历史博物馆太无聊了。
Let's go to a science museum. Boy: Science? We always go to science museums.
我们去科学博物馆吧。 男孩:科学博物馆?我们总是去科学博物馆。
I want to go to a children's museum. They're more fun.
我想去儿童博物馆。那里更有趣。
Girl 2: Well, I'm too old for a children's museum.
女孩 2:嗯,我年纪有点大,不适合去儿童博物馆。
Why don't we go to an art museum?
为什么我们不去美术博物馆呢?
Clerk: Why don't you go to the computer museum?
职员:你们为什么不去电脑博物馆呢?
There are a lot of fun things for children there.
那里有很多适合孩子的有趣的东西。
You can learn all about the history of computers, as well as learn about science.
你们可以了解电脑的所有历史,也能了解科学。
Mother: That's a great idea! Let's go to the computer museum.
母亲:那真是个很棒的主意!我们去电脑博物馆吧。
1e. Role-play the conversations between the clerk and the tourists.
1e.角色扮演店员和游客之间的对话。
Can you tell me where there's a good place to eat?
你能告诉我哪里有吃东西的好地方吗?
Of course. What kind of food do you like?
当然。你喜欢什么样的食物?
2a. Where do you need to make polite requests?
2a.在什么情形你需要礼貌地提要求?
Think of some possible situations. Discuss them with your partner.
想一想一些可能的情况。和你的搭档讨论一下。
2b. Read the article and underline the topic sentence for each paragraph.
2b.阅读文章,在每段的主旨句下划线。
USING SUITABLE LANGUAGE In different situations,
使用合适的语言 在不同的情况下,
you need to choose and use suitable language based on cultural knowledge.
你需要根据文化知识选择和使用合适的语言。
Could You Please ...?
请问,您可以⋯⋯吗?
When you visit a foreign country, it is important to know how to ask for help politely.
当你到外国游玩,了解如何礼貌地请求帮助十分重要。
For example, you may ask 'Where are the restrooms?' or 'Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?' These are similar requests for directions.
例如,你可能会问Where are the restrooms?( 卫 生 间 在 哪 里?)或Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?(您能告诉我卫生间在哪里吗?)这些均是对问路去某处近似于请求的问句。
Both are correct, but the first one sounds less polite.
两者都是正确的英语,但第一句听着却不那么礼貌,
That is because it is a very direct question.
这是因为它提问过于直接。
It is not enough to just ask a question correctly.
仅仅正确地问问题是不够的。
We also need to learn how to be polite when we ask for help.
当我们求助的时候,还需要学习如何表达才有礼貌。
Good speakers change the way they speak in different situations.
优秀的说话者在不同情境会改变自己说话的方式。
The expressions they use might depend on whom they are speaking to or how well they know each other.
他们所使用的表述或许取决于他们与谁交谈,以及与谈话者之间的熟悉程度。
It is all right to ask your classmates direct questions because you know them well.
你对你的同学问话直接是完全得当的,原因是你很熟悉你的同学。
However, if you say to your teacher, 'When is the school trip?' this might sound impolite.
然而,如果你对老师说When is the school trip?(学校郊游在什么时候?),这也许会听着不够礼貌;
But if you say, 'Excuse me, Mr. West.
但要是你说Excuse me, Mr. West. Do you know when the school trip is?(请问,韦斯特老师,
Do you know when the school trip is?', this will sound much more polite.
您知道学校什么时候郊游吗?),这听起来就要礼貌得多。
Usually polite questions are longer.
通常,礼貌的问题要长一些,
They include expressions such as 'Could you please ...?' or 'May I ask ...?'
并且包含诸如Could you please...?或Can I ask...?这样的语言内容。
It sounds more polite to say, 'Peter, could you please tell me your e-mail address?'
这样说听上去更有礼貌:Peter, could you please tell me your e-mail address?(彼得,麻烦你给我说一下你的电邮地址好吗?)
than 'Peter, tell me your e-mail address.' Sometimes we even need to spend time leading into a request.
而不是说Peter, tell me your e-mail address.(彼得,把你的电邮地址告诉我。)有时我们甚至需要花些时间来导入我们的请求。
For example, we might first say to a stranger, 'Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me'
例如,面对陌生人,我们或许先说:Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me(劳驾,我想您能否帮我一下)
or 'I'm sorry to trouble you, but ...' before asking for help.
或I’m sorry to trouble you, but ...(十分抱歉打扰您,可是⋯⋯),之后才说出所请求帮助的内容。
It might seem more difficult to speak politely than directly.
礼貌措辞比起直白说话似乎要难一些,
However, it is important to learn how to use the right language in different situations.
但是,学习如何在不同情境下使用得当的语言是很重要的。
This will help you communicate better with other people.
这会帮助你与他人更好地进行交流。
Pardon me, could you please tell me where to park my car?
对不起,你能告诉我在哪里停车吗?
Sure. There's an underground parking lot over there.
当然。那边有一个地下停车场。
Where's the post office?
邮局在哪里?
Sorry. I can't help you.
很抱歉。我帮不了你。
2c. Find the direct questions and polite requests from the passage.
2c.从短文中找出直接的问题和礼貌的要求。
2d. Read the requests below.
2d.阅读下面的请求。
In the second column, write A if you would say it to someone you know and B if you would say it to a stranger.
在第二栏中,如果你想对你认识的人说,写 A,如果你想对陌生人说,写 B。
In the last column, write where you think these people are.
在最后一栏中,写下你认为的这些人在哪里。
Request
请求
Person
人物
Place
地点
1. Will you pass the salt?
1. 你能把盐递给我吗?
2. Do you know where I can change some money, please?
2. 请问,你知道哪里可以兑换一些钱吗?
3. Could you tell me what just happened?
3. 你能告诉我刚刚发生了什么事吗?
4. Can you please tell me where the nearest station is?
4. 你能告诉我最近的车站在哪里吗?
5. Excuse me, do you know what time it begins, please?
5.打扰一下,请问你知道它什么时候开始吗?
6. Let me know when you're ready, OK?
6.准备好了就告诉我,好吗?
7. Could you possibly tell me the way to the village school?
7.你能告诉我去乡村学校的路吗?
3a. Imagine you are going on a short study vacation at a school in an English-speaking country.
3a.想象一下,你将要去一个英语国家的学校里度过一个短暂的学习假期。
What would you like to know before you go?
在你去之前,你想知道什么?
Write some polite, indirect questions about the following topics.
写一些关于以下主题的礼貌、间接的问题。
Topic
话题
Question
问题
The course you will study
你要学习的课程
The time of the course
课程时间
Where and what you can eat
你可以在哪里吃什么
Where you will stay
你会待在哪里
What activities you can do
你能做什么活动
Travel to the school
去学校旅行
Other
其他
3b. Write a polite letter to the school asking for the information you want to know.
3b.给学校写封礼貌的信,询问你想知道的信息。
Use your notes in 3a.
使用 3a 中的笔记
In your letter, you should: introduce yourself say when you are coming
在你的信中,你应该: 自我介绍 说你什么时候来
politely ask for information thank the person for helping you
礼貌地询问信息 感谢帮助你的人
Self Check
自我检查
1. Fill the banks with the words in the box.
1. 用方框中的单词填空。
corner
角落
direct
直接的
polite
有礼貌的
rush
匆忙
suggest
建议
plan
计划
2. Write questions and answers using the words given.
2. 用所给的单词写问题和答案。
Q: Could you please tell me where I can buy a magazine?
问题:你能告诉我哪里能买到杂志吗?
A: There's a bookstore on the third floor.
回答:三楼有一家书店。
人教新目标版九年级全一册英语UNIT 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?单词跟读音频
单词跟读restroom
stamp
bookstore
beside
postcard
pardon
washroom
bathroom
normally
rush
somebody
sour
lock
trade
mention
customer
popularity
warn
low
accidental
Canadian
boil
biscuit
divide
pleasure
wolf
daily
scoop
professional
remain
切换教材