UNIT 11 Sad movies make me cry.课文句子跟读音频
UNIT 11
第 11 单元
Section A
A 部分
Sad movies make me cry.
悲伤的电影让我哭泣。
Language Goal: Talk about how things affect you
语言目标:谈论事物对你的影响
1a. Look at the two restaurants below. Which would you like to go to? Why?
1a.看看下面的两家餐馆。你想去哪一家?为什么?
1b. Listen and fill in the blanks. Then match the restaurants with the statements.
1b.听录音并填写表格。然后把餐馆和叙述的内容相匹配。
Tina: I'm hungry, Amy. Amy: So am I. Why don't we get something to eat? Tina: Yeah. Let's go to Rockin' Restaurant. I love their hamburgers. Amy: Oh, Tina ... I hate Rockin' Restaurant. Tina: Why? The food is great, isn't it? Amy: The food's fine. I just don't like the environment. Those awful pictures on the walls make me uncomfortable, and the loud music makes me nervous. Tina: OK. So where do you want to go, Amy? Amy: Let's go to Blue Ocean. The soft music makes me relax. Tina: Not me. It makes me sleepy.
蒂娜:我饿了,埃米。 埃米:我也是。我们为什么不去吃些东西呢? 蒂娜:好的。我们去摇滚餐厅吧。我喜欢那里的汉堡。 埃米:哦,蒂娜⋯⋯我讨厌摇滚餐厅。 蒂娜:为什么?那里的食物不错,不是吗? 埃米:食物是不错。我只是不喜欢那里的环境。墙上贴的画很糟糕,让我不舒服,而且音乐很吵,使我精神紧张。 蒂娜:好吧。所以你想去哪呢,埃米? 埃米:我们去蓝海吧。那里的音乐很舒缓,让我很放松。 蒂娜:对我来说不会。它会让我打瞌睡。
1c. Role-play a conversation between Amy and Tina.
1c.分角色扮演埃米和蒂娜之间的对话。
I'd rather go to Blue Ocean because I like to listen to quiet music while I'm eating.
我宁愿去蓝海,因为我喜欢边吃边听安静的音乐。
But that music makes me sleepy. I want to have the hamburgers at Rockin' Restaurant.
但是那音乐让我昏昏欲睡。我想在摇滚餐厅吃汉堡。
2a. Listen and number the pictures [1-4] in the order you hear them.
2a.听录音并根据你听到的顺序给图片编号。
John: Did you and Amy have fun last night, Tina? Tina: Well ... yes and no. John: Was Amy late as usual? Tina: Yes, she was, and waiting for her drove me crazy. John: Oh dear. Where did you go for dinner, then? Tina: First we went to Rockin' Restaurant, but Amy didn't want to stay. She said that the loud music made her nervous. John: That's funny. Loud music always makes me want to dance. Tina: Me, too. So we went to Blue Ocean. It was quiet and the food was great. We had a good time. John: Then did you go to the concert at the high school? Tina: No. We decided to go to the movies. We saw Remember Me Forever. It was a really good movie, but it was so sad that it made us cry. John: Sad movies don't make me cry. They just make me want to leave! Tina: You sound just like my brother!
约翰:你昨晚和埃米玩得开心吗,蒂娜? 蒂娜:嗯⋯⋯开心也不开心。 约翰:埃米又和往常一样迟到了吗? 蒂娜:是的,而且等她让我快疯了。 约翰:哦,天哪。然后你们去哪里吃晚餐了? 蒂娜:刚开始我们去了摇滚餐厅,但是埃米不想待在那儿。她说音乐很吵,让她精神紧张。 约翰:真有趣。吵闹的音乐总是让我想跳舞。 蒂娜:我也是。所以我们去了蓝海。那里很安静,食物很好吃。我们玩得很开心。 约翰:之后你们去了高中的音乐会吗? 蒂娜:没有。我们决定去看电影。我们看了《永远记得我》。真是部好电影,但太伤感,我看哭了。 约翰:伤感的电影不会让我哭。它们只会让我想离开! 蒂娜:你说这话很像我弟弟!
2b. Listen again. Complete the statements.
2b.再听一遍。完成以下叙述。
John: Did you and Amy have fun last night, Tina? Tina: Well ... yes and no. John: Was Amy late as usual? Tina: Yes, she was, and waiting for her drove me crazy. John: Oh dear. Where did you go for dinner, then? Tina: First we went to Rockin' Restaurant, but Amy didn't want to stay. She said that the loud music made her nervous. John: That's funny. Loud music always makes me want to dance. Tina: Me, too. So we went to Blue Ocean. It was quiet and the food was great. We had a good time. John: Then did you go to the concert at the high school? Tina: No. We decided to go to the movies. We saw Remember Me Forever. It was a really good movie, but it was so sad that it made us cry. John: Sad movies don't make me cry. They just make me want to leave! Tina: You sound just like my brother!
约翰:你昨晚和埃米玩得开心吗,蒂娜? 蒂娜:嗯⋯⋯开心也不开心。 约翰:埃米又和往常一样迟到了吗? 蒂娜:是的,而且等她让我快疯了。 约翰:哦,天哪。然后你们去哪里吃晚餐了? 蒂娜:刚开始我们去了摇滚餐厅,但是埃米不想待在那儿。她说音乐很吵,让她精神紧张。 约翰:真有趣。吵闹的音乐总是让我想跳舞。 蒂娜:我也是。所以我们去了蓝海。那里很安静,食物很好吃。我们玩得很开心。 约翰:之后你们去了高中的音乐会吗? 蒂娜:没有。我们决定去看电影。我们看了《永远记得我》。真是部好电影,但太伤感,我看哭了。 约翰:伤感的电影不会让我哭。它们只会让我想离开! 蒂娜:你说这话很像我弟弟!
2c. Look at 2a and 2b. Role-play a conversation between Tina and John. Use the example to begin your conversation.
2c.看看 2a 和 2b。分角色扮演蒂娜和约翰之间的对话。用以下例子开始你的对话。
Did you have fun with Amy last night?
你昨晚和埃米玩得开心吗?
Well ... yes and no. She was really late.
嗯⋯⋯开心也不开心。她迟到了好一会。
2d. Role-play the conversation.
2d.分角色表演对话。
Hey, Bert. I think I've made Alice mad and I'm not sure what to do about it.
嘿,伯特。我想我把艾丽斯给逼得受不了了,而且我还不确信该怎么做。
What happened?
发生了什么事儿了?
You know Julie is Alice's best friend, right?
你知道朱莉是艾丽斯最好的朋友,对吧?
Uh-huh.
嗯嗯。
Well, the more I get to know Julie, the more I realize that we have a lot in common. So we've been spending more time together lately.
唔,我对朱莉了解得越多,越感到我们有许多相同之处。所以我们最近待在一起的时间更多了。
But what's wrong with that?
但那有什么问题吗?
Umm ... it makes Alice unhappy because she thinks Julie is now better friends with me than with her.
嗯⋯⋯这让艾丽斯不开心,因为她认为朱莉现在成为了我比她更要好的朋友。
I see. Mmm ... why don't you ask Alice to join you each time you do something with Julie? Then she won't feel left out.
我知道了。嗯⋯⋯每次和朱莉在一起做事时,你何不邀请艾丽斯加入呢?这样她就不会觉得被冷落。
Oh, good idea! That can make our friendship stronger.
噢,好主意!那还能使我们的友谊更加牢固。
3a. Read the story and answer the questions.
3a.阅读故事并回答问题。
The Shirt of a Happy Man (Part Ⅰ)
快乐者的衬衫(Ⅰ)
A long time ago, in a rich and beautiful country, there lived an unhappy king. He slept badly and didn't feel like eating. His face was always pale as chalk. He often cried for no reason. This made the queen and his people worried.
很久以前,在一个富饶又美丽的国家里面,住着一位不开心的国王。他睡不好觉,也没有食欲。他总是面色苍白。他还常常无端哭泣。这让王后和他的子民都很担忧。
One day, a doctor was called in to examine the king. But he found nothing wrong with his body. 'It's all in his mind. Neither medicine nor rest can help him. What he needs is the shirt of a happy person to wear. That'll make him happy.'
一天,一位医生被召来给国王检查身体。但他发现国王的身体并没有任何问题。“他的病都在心里。药物和休息对他都无效。他需要的是一件快乐的人所穿的衬衫。那会使他快乐起来。”
The prime minister was called to the palace. But when they explained the king's situation to him, he said, 'Although I have a lot of power, it doesn't make me happy. I'm always worried about losing my power. Many people are trying to take my position.'
首相被叫到宫殿。但当人们把国王的情况向他解释之后,他却说:“尽管我有很多权力,但它并没有让我快乐。我总是担心会失去权力。有许多人都在试图取代我的位置。”
Then, the king's banker came to the palace. 'Oh, I'm afraid I'm not happy either,' he said. 'I have a lot of wealth, but I'm always worried about losing my money. Someone tries to steal my money every day.'
接着,国王的银行家来到宫殿。“唉,我恐怕也不快乐呢,”他说,“我有很多财富,但是我总是担心丢失钱财。每天都有人想窃取我的金钱。”
Next, the palace singer came to the king's room. But this was what he said: 'It's true that I'm famous and everyone loves my songs. But I'm not happy because I'm always worried about being followed by others. I cannot be free!'
接下来,宫殿的歌手来到国王的房间。但是他却这样说:“的确我很有名,而且每个人都喜欢我的歌。但是我并不快乐,因为我总是担心被别人跟踪。我没有自由!”
Finally, the king's top general was told to go out and find a happy man in three days' time.
最后,国王的大将军被派了出去,他要在三天之内找到一个快乐的人。
1. Can medicine help the king? Why or Why not?
1. 药物能帮助国王吗?为什么?
2. Why does power not make the prime minister happy?
2. 为什么权力不能让总理高兴?
3. Why does money not make the banker happy?
3. 为什么金钱不能让银行家快乐?
4. Why does fame not make the singer happy?
4. 为什么名声不能让歌唱家快乐?
3b. Find words or phrases from the story with meanings similar to these phrases.
3b.从故事中找出与这些短语含义相似的单词或短语。
1. did not want to eat
1. 不想吃东西
2. was asked to come and help
2. 被叫来帮忙
3. look carefully at
3. 仔细查看
4. becoming less important
4. 变得不那么重要
5. get my job
5. 得到我的工作
3c. Role-play the story with your group.
3c.与你的小组进行角色表演。
Grammar Focus
语法聚焦
The loud music makes me nervous.
吵闹的音乐使我紧张。
Soft and quiet music makes me relax.
柔和而安静的音乐使我放松。
Money and fame don't always make people happy.
金钱和名誉并不总是让人快乐。
She said that the sad movie made her cry.
她说那部悲伤的电影让她哭了。
4a. Think of appropriate words for the blanks. Then compare your choices with your partner.
4a.想出合适的词填入空中。然后将你的选择与伙伴进行比较。
4b. Complete the survey. Then ask two other students.
4b.完成调查。然后问问另外两个学生。
What makes you ...?
什么让你⋯⋯?
happy
快乐的
want to cry
想哭
uncomfortable
不舒服的
angry
生气的
nervous
紧张的
feel like dancing
想跳舞
What makes you angry?
什么使你生气?
When people throw rubbish on the streets, it makes me angry.
当人们在街上扔垃圾时,使我很生气。
Me, too. It makes me want to tell them to clean up the streets.
我也是。这让我想告诉他们去清理街道。
Section B
B 部分
1a. Look at the possible endings to the story about the unhappy king. Do you think any of these is the right one? If so, which one?
1a.看看这个不开心国王的故事可能的结局。你认为这些有正确的吗?如果有,是哪一个?
a. The general cannot find a happy person and the king remains unhappy forever.
a.将军找不到快乐的人,国王永远不快乐。
b. The general finds a happy person with power and money.
b.将军找到了一个拥有权力和金钱的快乐的人。
c. The general realizes he is a happy person and gives his shirt to the king to wear.
c.将军意识到他是一个快乐的人,于是把他的衬衫给国王穿。
d. The king suddenly becomes happy without the shirt of a happy person.
d.没有穿快乐的人的衬衫,国王突然变得快乐起来。
1b. What are some other possible endings to the story? Discuss your ideas with your partner.
1b.这个故事还有其他可能的结局吗?与你的搭档讨论你的想法。
1c. Listen to The Shirt of a Happy Man (Part Ⅱ) and check (√) the things that happened in the rest of the story.
1c.听《一位快乐的人的衬衫》(第二部分),勾选出(√)在剩余故事中发生的事情。
The general searched and searched but couldn't find anyone. It seemed that everyone had their own problems, and no one was truly happy. Two days passed. Just as he was about to give up, he saw a poor man on the street. He was eating with his hands and singing happily to himself. The general went up to him. General: Hello! I'm the king's top general. Man: Hi, General. What can I do for you today? General: I heard you singing just now, and you sound very happy. Man: That's because I am happy. General: But I don't understand. What makes you so happy? You have no power, money or fame. Man: I have everything I want, and I don't want what I can't have. So I'm happy, and my song comes from the happiness in my heart. General: Then I need to give your shirt to the king. Is it there in your bag? How much do you want for it? Man: Shirt? What shirt? I don't own any shirts!
将军找啊找,但没有找到任何快乐的人。似乎每个人都有自己的麻烦,没有人真正快乐。两天过去了。就在他准备放弃的时候,他看见了街上有一个穷人。他正用手抓东西吃,快乐地唱着歌。将军走向了他。 将军:你好!我是国王的最高将军。 男人:你好,将军。今天我能为你做什么吗? 将军:我刚刚听到你唱歌了,听上去你很高兴。 男人:那是因为我确实很开心。 将军:但我不理解。什么让你这么开心?你没有权力、金钱和名声。 男人:我拥有所有我想要的东西,而且我不会想要我无法拥有的东西。所以我很开心,而且我唱的歌来自我内心的幸福。 将军:那么我需要把你的衬衫交给国王。衬衫在你包里吗?你想要多少钱? 男人:衬衫?什么衬衫?我没有衬衫!
1d. Listen again. Answer the questions.
1d.再听一遍并回答问题。
The general searched and searched but couldn't find anyone. It seemed that everyone had their own problems, and no one was truly happy. Two days passed. Just as he was about to give up, he saw a poor man on the street. He was eating with his hands and singing happily to himself. The general went up to him. General: Hello! I'm the king's top general. Man: Hi, General. What can I do for you today? General: I heard you singing just now, and you sound very happy. Man: That's because I am happy. General: But I don't understand. What makes you so happy? You have no power, money or fame. Man: I have everything I want, and I don't want what I can't have. So I'm happy, and my song comes from the happiness in my heart. General: Then I need to give your shirt to the king. Is it there in your bag? How much do you want for it? Man: Shirt? What shirt? I don't own any shirts!
将军找啊找,但没有找到任何快乐的人。似乎每个人都有自己的麻烦,没有人真正快乐。两天过去了。就在他准备放弃的时候,他看见了街上有一个穷人。他正用手抓东西吃,快乐地唱着歌。将军走向了他。 将军:你好!我是国王的最高将军。 男人:你好,将军。今天我能为你做什么吗? 将军:我刚刚听到你唱歌了,听上去你很高兴。 男人:那是因为我确实很开心。 将军:但我不理解。什么让你这么开心?你没有权力、金钱和名声。 男人:我拥有所有我想要的东西,而且我不会想要我无法拥有的东西。所以我很开心,而且我唱的歌来自我内心的幸福。 将军:那么我需要把你的衬衫交给国王。衬衫在你包里吗?你想要多少钱? 男人:衬衫?什么衬衫?我没有衬衫!
1e. Do you agree with the poor man's thoughts about happiness? Discuss your ideas with your group. Then role-play the rest of the story.
1e.你同意那个穷人关于幸福的看法吗?与小组讨论你的想法。然后分角色表演故事的剩余部分。
2a. Have you ever made a mistake? How did it make you feel? Talk to your partner about what happened.
2a.你犯过错误吗?那使你感觉如何?和你的搭档谈谈发生了什么。
2b. Read the story and number the events in the correct order.
2b.读故事并给事件排序。
RECOGNIZING IDIOMS AND PHRASES Knowing the meanings of idioms and verb phrases can improve your English.
了解习语和短语 了解习语和动词短语的含义可以提高你的英语水平。
The Winning Team
胜利之队
Peter kept his eyes on the ground. He felt like there was a heavy weight on his shoulders as he walked home alone. It was the worst day of his life. His mind would not stop thinking about what happened only just an hour ago on the school soccer field. How could he have missed scoring that goal? He had let his whole team down. His stupid mistake made him angry. His team had lost the game because of him. He was really worried that his coach might kick him off the team.
彼得的眼睛盯着地面。当他一个人独自走在回家路上的时候,觉得双肩沉重。今天是他人生中最糟糕的日子。他脑海里不停地在想一个小时前学校足球场上发生的事。他怎么能错失了进球呢?他让全队都失望了。他愚蠢的错误让他自己很懊恼。整个球队因为他而输掉了比赛。他很担心教练会把他赶出球队。
As soon as he walked through the door, his father asked, 'What's wrong, son?' Peter's feelings were written all over his face. 'I lost the game,' Peter replied. Then he went into his room without another word. Ten minutes later, Peter heard his father knocking on his bedroom door. He opened the door to let him in.
他一走进家门,他的父亲就问:“怎么了,儿子?”彼得的情绪都写在脸上。“我比赛输了,”彼得回答。然后,他不再说话,走进了自己的房间。十分钟后,彼得听见父亲在敲他的房门。他打开门让父亲进来。
'Look, Peter. I don't know what happened. But whatever it was, don't be too hard on yourself.'
“彼得,你看。我不知道发生了什么。但不管结果怎样,不要对自己太苛刻。”
'I lost the game, Dad. I failed my team. They'll probably never let me play again.'
“我输球了,爸爸。我导致了球队的失败。很可能他们再也不会让我踢球了。”
'Soccer is about team effort. You're not the only reason your team lost. If you have a good team, you should support each other. Besides, winning or losing is only half the game. The other half is learning how to communicate with your teammates and learning from your mistakes.'
“足球是靠团队的集体努力。你不是导致球队失利的唯一原因。如果你们是一支优秀的球队,你们应该互相支持。而且,输赢只是比赛的一半。另一半是学会怎样和队友合作,怎样从错误中吸取教训。”
Peter didn't say anything, but what his father said made him think carefully.
彼得没说什么,但是父亲的话使他陷入了沉思。
The next day, Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart.
第二天,彼得并没有害怕,而是勇敢地去参加了足球训练。
'Hey, guys,' he said to his teammates. 'I'm really sorry about yesterday. We were so close to winning that game. But I think if we continue to pull together, we're going to win the next one.'
“嘿,伙伴们,”他对队友说,“我对昨天的失误非常抱歉。我们差点就赢了。但我想只要我们继续团结一致,我们就会赢得下一场比赛。”
To his surprise and relief, his teammates all nodded in agreement.
出乎意料而又让他欣慰的是,他的队友都赞同地点了头。
'Yeah,' they said, 'don't worry about it. It's never just one person's fault. We should think about how we can do better next time.'
“是的,”他们说,“别担心了。失败绝不是一个人的错误。我们应该考虑的是下一次我们怎么能做得更好。”
Peter smiled. It made him feel lucky to know that he was on a winning team.
彼得笑了。他为自己属于一个奔向胜利的球队感到幸运。
Peter got home and went into his room.
彼得回到家,走进了房间。
Peter talked to his teammates.
彼得和他的队友们交谈。
Peter missed a goal.
彼得未能进球。
Peter's father gave him advice.
彼得的父亲给了他建议。
Peter realized that he was worried for no reason.
彼得意识到他没有理由担心。
2c. Read the story again and answer the questions.
2c.再读一遍故事并回答问题。
1. Why did Peter feel angry and worried?
1. 为什么彼得感到生气和担心?
2. What advice did Peter's father offer him?
2. 彼得的父亲给了他什么建议?
3. Do you agree with Peter's father? Why or why not?
3. 你同意彼得的父亲吗?为什么?
4. What happened after Peter told his teammates that he was sorry?
4. 彼得向队友道歉之后发生了什么?
5. Why did Peter think that he was on a winning team even though they lost the last game?
5.为什么彼得认为他在一个胜利球队中,尽管他们输掉了上一场比赛?
2d. Find idioms or phrases from the story to replace the underlined parts of these sentences.
2d.从故事中找出习语或短语来替换句子中划线的部分。
1. He could not believe that he did not get the ball into the basket.
1. 他不敢相信自己没有进球。
2. She was worried because she disappointed her parents.
2. 她很担心,因为她让父母失望了。
3. Tony was sad that he was asked to leave the team.
3. 托尼很伤心,因为他被球队开除了。
4. You should learn to relax and not put so much pressure on yourself.
4. 你应该学会放松,不要给自己施加太多压力。
5. The teacher told the students to work hard together and not give up.
5.老师告诉学生们一起努力学习,不要放弃。
2e. Role-play a conversation between Peter and his father.
2e.分角色表演彼得和他父亲之间的对话。
What's wrong, Peter? You look sad.
怎么了,彼得?你看起来很伤心。
I missed scoring a goal. I made my team lose the game.
我没能进球。我让我的球队输掉了比赛。
3a. Think of some experiences that made you feel very happy or sad. Tell your partner about them. Use the following ideas to help you.
3a.想想那些让你感到很快乐或悲伤的经历。告诉你的搭档。使用以下想法来帮助你。
winning/losing a competition
赢得/输掉比赛
getting good/bad grades on an exam
考试成绩好/不好
performing something well/badly in front of a big group of people
在一大群人面前表演得很好/很差
getting into a fight with your best friend
和你最好的朋友吵架
your first trip outside your hometown
你第一次离开家乡
3b. Write a story similar to the one in 2b using your notes in 3a.
3b.用你在 3a 中的笔记写一个类似于 2b 中的故事。
In your story, try to explain the following: What happened? When did it happen? Where did it happen? How did it make you feel? Why? What did you learn from the experience?
在你的故事中,试着说明以下几点: 发生了什么? 什么时候发生的? 发生在哪里? 这件事让你感觉如何?为什么? 这次经历让你学到了什么?
Self Check
自我检查
1. Put the words in the appropriate place in the chart.
1. 将单词填入图表中适当的位置。
nervous
紧张的
unhappy
不快乐的
uncomfortable
不舒服的
worried
担心的
comfortable
舒服的
relaxed
放松的
angry
生气的
awful
糟糕的
happy
快乐的
uneasy
心神不安的
2. Write sentences using the words given.
2. 用所给的单词写句子。
Sad movies make me cry.
悲伤的电影让我哭泣。
3. Number the things [1-6] (1 = least important, 6 = most important). Write a reason for each choice.
3. 对以下事物进行编号 1-6(1 = 最不重要,6 = 最重要)。为每个选择写一个理由。
fame
名声
power
权力
friendship
友谊
wealth
财富
health
健康
family
家庭
e.g. Fame is not very important. It can make me nervous if too many people follow me around.
例如:名声不是很重要。如果有太多人跟着我,我会很紧张。
人教新目标版九年级全一册英语UNIT 11 Sad movies make me cry.单词跟读音频
单词跟读rather
drive
lately
friendship
king
prime
minister
banker
fame
pale
postcard
pardon
bathroom
corner
rush
washroom
direction
bookstore
speaker
Italian
fascinating
staff
normally
address
suggest
course
stamp
whom
inexpensive
人教新目标版九年级全一册UNIT 11 Sad movies make me cry.英语最新练习题
人教版九年级全一册英语Unit 1~14各单元教材原句词汇过关填空练习题(含答案) 2025-05-01
初中英语人教版九年级全册Unit 1 重要知识积累和练习(无答案) 2025-04-09
初中英语人教版九年级全册Unit 2 I think that mooncakes are delicious重要知识积累和练习 2025-04-05
2024-2025学年度人教版九年级英语所有单元单词+短语+句子讲解+语法讲解练习题 2025-04-01
Unit 1 SectionA 1a-1c 基础练习 人教版英语九年级全册(含答案) 2025-03-17
Unit 1 SectionA 基础练习 人教版英语九年级全册(含答案) 2025-03-17
人教版九上 Unit 1 How can we become good learners Section A 基础训练(含答案) 2025-03-17
初中英语人教新目标九年级全册Unit 13-Unit 14巩固练习(附参考答案) 2025-03-01
初中英语人教新目标九年级全册Unit 11-Unit 12单元巩固练习(附参考答案) 2025-02-09
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 14 I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7. Section B 1a-1e 听说课 课件+学案(内含知识点精讲+分层练习) 2025-01-03
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 14 I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7. Section B 2a-2e 阅读课 课件+学案(内含知识点精讲+分层练习) 2025-01-03
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 14 I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7. Section A 3a-3c 阅读课课件+学案(内含知识点精讲+分层练习) 2025-01-03
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 14 I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7. Section B 3a-Self check 写作课课件+学案(内含知识点精讲+分层练习) 2025-01-03
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 14 I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7. Section A Grammar focus-4b 语法课课件+学案(内含知识点精讲+分层练习) 2025-01-03
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 14 I remember meeting all of you in Grade 7. Section A 1a-2d 听说课课件+学案(内含知识点精讲+分层练习) 2025-01-03
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 13 We're trying to save the earth! Section B 2a-2e 阅读课 课件+学案 (内含知识精讲+分层作业) 2025-01-03
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 13 We're trying to save the earth! Section B 3a-Self check 写作课 课件+学案(内含知识点精讲+分层练习) 2025-01-03
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 13 We're trying to save the earth! Section B 1a-1e 听说课 课件+学案(内含知识点精讲+分层练习) 2025-01-03
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 13 We're trying to save the earth! Section A 3a-3b 阅读课 课件+学案(内含知识点精讲+分层练习) 2025-01-03
人教版英语九年级全册 Unit 13 We're trying to save the earth! Section A Grammar focus-4c 语法课 课件+学案(内含知识点精讲+分层练习) 2025-01-03