人教新目标版2025春七下英语Listening Scripts跟读

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 2025春七下
出版社: 人民教育出版社
切换教材
人教新目标版2025春七下英语Listening Scripts跟读根据2025新人教新目标版课本教材设计,内容围绕人教新目标版2025春七下英语Listening Scripts单词跟读、课本句子跟读音频、课本单词跟读等,助力孩子免费提升跟读水平,巩固英语跟读发音。
人教新目标版2025春七下英语Listening Scripts跟读根据2025新人教新目标版课本教材设计,内容围绕人教新目标版2025春七下英语Listening Scripts单词跟读、课本句子跟读音频、课本单词跟读等,助力孩子免费提升跟读水平,巩固英语跟读发音。

Listening Scripts课文句子跟读音频

下载音频
  • Listening Scripts

    听力原文

  • Unit 1 Animal Friends

    第一单元 动物朋友

  • Section A, 1b

    A 部分,1b

  • Listen up, everyone!

    大家注意听!

  • Now, we're at the zoo to learn about different animals, from funny pandas and penguins to powerful lions and eagles.

    现在,我们在动物园学习不同的动物,从有趣的熊猫和企鹅到强壮的狮子和鹰。

  • What's your favourite animal? Who likes the same animal?

    你们最喜欢的动物是什么?谁喜欢同一种动物?

  • Make a group. Go and learn about them! Come back before 12 o'clock.

    组成小组。去了解一下!12点前回来。

  • Section A, 1c

    A 部分,1c

  • I like monkeys.

    我喜欢猴子。

  • Me too! Why do you like them, Yaming?

    我也是!亚明,你为什么喜欢它们?

  • Because they're really clever and funny. What about you, Chen Jie?

    因为它们真的聪明又有趣。你呢,陈杰?

  • They're my favourite too.

    它们也是我最喜欢的。

  • Great! Let's go and see them.

    太好了!我们去看看吧。

  • Oh, look! A baby wolf and its mother! Do you like wolves, Emma?

    哦,看!小狼和它的妈妈!埃玛,你喜欢狼吗?

  • No, I don't. They're very dangerous.

    不,我不喜欢。它们非常危险。

  • But I do. They're dangerous, but they take good care of their babies.

    但我喜欢。它们很危险,但它们会照顾好自己的孩子。

  • Look! The monkeys are over there.

    看!猴子在那边。

  • Wow! Aren't their faces interesting?

    哇!它们的脸是不是很有趣?

  • Yes. They look like us!

    对。它们的样子和我们很像!

  • Section A, 2a and 2c

    A 部分,2a 和 2c

  • The penguin is my favourite animal. What's your favourite animal, Fu Xing?

    企鹅是我最喜欢的动物。付兴,你最喜欢的动物是什么?

  • I like penguins too. Why do you like them so much?

    我也喜欢企鹅。你为什么这么喜欢它们?

  • Because they're very cute!

    因为它们很可爱!

  • Yes, they look lovely. Let's go and see them.

    是的,它们看起来很可爱。我们去看看它们吧。

  • Oh, there they are! They can't fly like other birds, but they can swim fast.

    哦,它们来了!它们不能像其他鸟一样飞,但它们能游得很快。

  • I like how they walk. It's funny!

    我喜欢它们走路的样子。很有趣!

  • Yes, it is! Where are they from?

    是的,很有趣!它们来自哪里?

  • Look here! It says they're from Antarctica.

    看这里!上面说它们来自南极洲。

  • It's very cold there, so they often stand close together. It helps them keep warm.

    那里很冷,所以它们经常站得很近。这有助于它们保持温暖。

  • They're so smart. What do they eat?

    它们太聪明了。它们吃什么?

  • Fish and small sea animals, I think.

    我想是鱼和小型海洋动物。

  • I have a fish sandwich ...

    我有一个鱼肉三明治⋯⋯

  • Don't give them your sandwich! It's not good for them.

    别把三明治给它们!这对它们不好。

  • Unit 2 No Rules, No Order

    第二单元 不以规矩,不能成方圆

  • Section A, 1b, 1c, and 1d

    A 部分,1b、1c 和 1d

  • Part 1

    第一部分

  • Mary, slow down! Don't run in the hallway, please.

    玛丽,慢点!请不要在走廊里跑。

  • I'm sorry! I don't want to be late.

    对不起!我不想迟到。

  • Sally, you know the rules. You can only wear the uniform at school.

    萨莉,你知道规则的。你在学校只能穿校服。

  • You can't wear that jacket here.

    你不能在这里穿那件夹克。

  • Sorry, Ms Brown.

    对不起,布朗老师。

  • Why is there a bottle here?

    为什么这里有一个瓶子?

  • Oh!Sorry, Ms Brown. Sorry.

    哦!对不起,布朗老师。对不起。

  • Tony, you know you mustn't litter. We have to keep the school clean and tidy.

    托尼,你知道你不能乱扔垃圾。我们必须保持学校干净整洁。

  • Yes, Ms Brown.

    好的,布朗老师。

  • Part 2

    第二部分

  • Good morning, students. This morning I had to tell some students to follow the school rules.

    早上好,同学们。今天早上,我不得不告诉一些学生要遵守校规。

  • Please remember them, everyone! Walk in the hallway. Don't run!

    请所有人都记住!要在走廊上走。不要跑!

  • You have to wear the uniform. You mustn't wear other clothes to school instead.

    你们必须穿校服。你们不能穿其他衣服来上学。

  • Don't litter. Make sure to keep the school tidy.

    不要乱扔垃圾。确保学校干净整洁。

  • And most importantly, we must be polite and treat everyone with respect.

    最重要的是,我们必须礼貌待人,尊重他人。

  • If we follow these rules, we can have a happy and safe school! Thank you.

    如果我们遵守这些规则,我们可以有一个快乐和安全的学校!谢谢。

  • Section A, 2a and 2e

    A 部分,2a 和 2e

  • Hi, I'm Anne. What's your name?

    嗨,我是安妮。你叫什么名字?

  • Hello! I'm Tom. It's my first day here.

    你好!我是汤姆。这是我第一天来这里。

  • It's nice to meet you, Tom! Is everything OK?

    很高兴认识你,汤姆!你还好吗?

  • Well, I can't find my pencil box. I think it's in my locker.

    嗯,我找不到我的铅笔盒了。我想它在我的储物柜里。

  • Here, I can lend you my pen.

    嘿,我可以把我的钢笔借给你。

  • Thanks! Would you like a sweet?

    谢谢!你想来点糖果吗?

  • No, thank you. We can't eat snacks in class.

    不用了,谢谢。我们不能在课堂上吃零食。

  • Can we drink water?

    我们能喝水吗?

  • Yes, of course.

    是的,当然。

  • OK, thanks ... Oh! I'm sorry, I have to answer my phone.

    好的,谢谢⋯⋯哦!对不起,我得接个电话。

  • Oh, but we mustn't bring our mobile phones to class.

    哦,但是我们不能带手机去上课。

  • We have to turn them off and keep them in our lockers. That's another rule.

    我们必须把它们关掉,放在储物柜里。这是另一条规则。

  • OK! Thanks for telling me, Anne.

    好的!谢谢你告诉我,安妮。

  • You're welcome, Tom.

    不客气,汤姆。

  • Unit 3 Keep Fit

    第三单元 保持健康

  • Section A, 1b and 1c

    A 部分,1b 和 1c

  • Conversation 1

    对话一

  • Is this football yours, Han Lin?

    韩林,这足球是你的吗?

  • Yes, thank you. That's mine.

    是的,谢谢。是我的。

  • How often do you play football?

    你多久踢一次足球?

  • I play football three times a week. How about you?

    我每周踢三次足球。你呢?

  • Hardly ever. Maybe just once a year? I'm not very good at it!

    几乎没有。也许一年就一次?我不太擅长!

  • You can practise with me if you like.

    如果你愿意,可以和我一起练习。

  • Thanks!

    谢谢!

  • Conversation 2

    对话二

  • Whose baseball glove is this?

    这是谁的棒球手套?

  • Oh, that's mine. Thanks!

    哦,是我的。谢谢!

  • You're welcome, Peter. Do you play baseball often?

    不客气,彼得。你经常打棒球吗?

  • Yes. I usually play once or twice at weekends. How often do you play?

    对。我通常在周末打一两次。你多久打一次?

  • Twice a week. Can I join your game this weekend?

    每周两次。这个周末我能参加你的比赛吗?

  • Of course!

    当然!

  • Conversation 3

    对话三

  • Ella, is this tennis racket yours?

    埃拉,这个网球拍是你的吗?

  • No, it's not mine. Ask Han Lin. I think it's his.

    不,不是我的。问韩林吧。我想是他的。

  • Oh, you're right. It has 'HL' on it.

    哦,你说得对。它上面写着“HL'。

  • Do you play tennis, Binbin?

    斌斌,你打网球吗?

  • I never do. I don't like it. What about you?

    我从来不打。我不喜欢。你呢?

  • I like tennis.

    我喜欢网球。

  • How often do you play it?

    你多久打一次?

  • I play it three times a week, and sometimes more!

    我每周打三次,有时甚至更多!

  • That's a lot!

    那真是太多了!

  • Section A, 2a and 2d

    A 部分,2a 和 2d

  • There is a ping-pong bat here. Is it yours?

    这里有一副乒乓球拍。是你的吗?

  • No, it isn't mine. Is it Ella's?

    不,不是我的。是埃拉的吗?

  • No, hers is at home.

    不是,她的在家。

  • Maybe it's Yaming's.

    也许是亚明的。

  • Hi, Yaming! Is this your bat?

    嗨,亚明!这是你的球拍吗?

  • Oh yes, it's mine. Thanks!

    哦,是的,是我的。谢谢!

  • Not at all. Your bat looks well-used. Do you play often?

    不客气。你的球拍看起来用很久了。你经常打球吗?

  • Yes, twice a week, and sometimes more! And you?

    是的,一周两次,有时甚至更多!你呢?

  • Hardly ever. I'm not very good at it!

    几乎没有。我不太擅长!

  • Well, practice makes perfect. How often do you play, Jim?

    嗯,熟能生巧。吉姆,你多久打一次?

  • I seldom do, but I often play badminton.

    我很少打乒乓球,但我经常打羽毛球。

  • Oh, me too.

    哦,我也是。

  • I sometimes play badminton with Ella. We should all play doubles sometime!

    我有时和埃拉打羽毛球。我们应该找个时间打双打!

  • Unit 4 Eat Well

    第四单元 吃得好

  • Section A, 1b

    A 部分,1b

  • Oh, dumplings, my favourite! Look, Li Meng, there are two kinds.

    哦,饺子,我的最爱!看啊,李萌,有两种。

  • Lucky you! Well, there's beef and carrot, and mutton and onion.

    你真幸运!嗯,有牛肉胡萝卜馅,还有羊肉洋葱馅的。

  • Which would you like, beef or mutton?

    你想要哪一种,牛肉馅的还是羊肉馅的?

  • Beef, please. Do you want dumplings too?

    请给我牛肉馅的。你也想要饺子吗?

  • Not really. I'd like noodles with beef and cabbage.

    不太想要。我想要牛肉卷心菜的面条。

  • That sounds delicious. Now, what would you like to drink?

    听起来很美味。现在,你想喝点什么?

  • Is there any tea or juice?

    有茶或果汁吗?

  • There isn't any tea, but there's watermelon juice!

    没有茶,但有西瓜汁!

  • That's what I like. Do you want that?

    这就是我喜欢的。你想要吗?

  • Sure!

    当然!

  • Section A, 1c

    A 部分,1c

  • What do you usually eat for breakfast in England, Jane?

    简,你在英国早餐通常吃什么?

  • I usually have some bread and milk. Sometimes I have eggs and beans.

    我通常吃些面包,喝些牛奶。有时我吃鸡蛋和豆子。

  • And what about lunch?

    那午餐呢?

  • Oh, I usually have lunch at school.

    哦,我通常在学校吃午饭。

  • Sometimes I have chicken or beef, sometimes I have sandwiches, and sometimes fish and chips.

    有时我吃鸡肉或牛肉,有时我吃三明治,有时吃炸鱼薯条。

  • I also drink juice or eat yogurt.

    我也喝果汁或酸奶。

  • And what about dinner?

    那晚餐呢?

  • My family really likes pizza and salad for dinner.

    晚餐我的家人非常喜欢吃比萨饼和沙拉。

  • After that we sometimes have ice cream or cookies for a treat!

    晚餐后,我们有时会吃冰激凌或饼干作为甜点!

  • Section A, 2a and 2c

    A 部分,2a 和 2c

  • Hello! What would you like to order?

    你们好!你们想点什么?

  • What about Gongbao chicken? We often have it in America, but it may taste different here.

    宫保鸡丁怎么样?我们在美国经常吃,但这里的味道可能不同。

  • I'd like to try it.

    我想试试。

  • Good idea!

    好主意!

  • Do you have anything with tofu?

    你们有用豆腐做的菜吗?

  • Yes. Would you like a hot tofu dish or a cold one?

    有的。您想吃热豆腐还是冷豆腐?

  • A hot tofu dish, please.

    请来一道热豆腐。

  • We have Mapo tofu. Would you like that?

    我们有麻婆豆腐。您想要吗?

  • Yes, please. We should also order a salad.

    好的,请来一份。我们还应该点一份沙拉。

  • How about a chicken and cabbage salad?

    来一份鸡肉卷心菜沙拉怎么样?

  • That sounds good. Can we order soup too?

    听起来不错。我们也可以点汤吗?

  • OK. Let's see ... Which soup would you like, chicken or fish?

    好的。让我们看看⋯⋯你想要哪种汤,鸡汤还是鱼汤?

  • Fish, please!

    请给我鱼汤!

  • Sure. Now, would you like rice or noodles?

    当然。现在,你想要米饭还是面条?

  • Rice, please.

    请给我米饭。

  • OK. Let's get that.

    好的。我们点米饭吧。

  • Unit 5 Here and Now

    第五单元 此时此地

  • Section A, 1b and 1c

    A 部分,1b 和 1c

  • Conversation 1

    对话一

  • Hello?

    你好?

  • Hi, Teng Fei. It's Peter! What are you doing at the moment?

    嗨,滕飞。我是彼得!你现在在做什么?

  • Hi, Peter. I'm doing my homework.

    嗨,彼得。我正在做作业。

  • Do you want to play volleyball at the sports park instead?

    你想去体育公园打排球吗?

  • I'd love to, but I'm working on something important.

    我很想去,但我正在做一些重要的事情。

  • Never mind then! Maybe next time?

    没关系!也许下次吧?

  • That sounds good!

    听起来不错!

  • Conversation 2

    对话二

  • Hello?

    你好?

  • Hello. May I speak to Adam, please? It's Peter.

    你好。我可以和亚当说话吗?我是彼得。

  • Hi, Peter. I'm afraid he's not home yet.

    嗨,彼得。恐怕他还没回家。

  • Oh, is he still exercising at the park?

    哦,他还在公园锻炼吗?

  • No, he's shopping at the supermarket at the moment. Can I take a message?

    不,他现在在超市购物。我可以留个口信吗?

  • Yes, please. Could you ask him to call me back, please?

    好的,太感谢了。你能让他给我回电话吗?

  • Sure.

    当然。

  • Thanks, Mrs Clark. Bye.

    谢谢,克拉克夫人。再见。

  • Conversation 3

    对话三

  • Hello?

    你好?

  • Hey, Binbin.It's Peter. What are you doing right now?

    嘿,斌斌。我是彼得。你现在正在做什么?

  • Nothing much! I'm watching a film, but it's quite boring.

    没什么!我在看电影,但很无聊。

  • That's too bad. I'm thinking about playing volleyball at the sports park.

    太糟糕了。我想去体育公园打排球。

  • Would you like to come?

    你想来吗?

  • Of course!

    当然!

  • Let's meet at the sports park at ten, OK?

    我们十点钟在体育公园见面,好吗?

  • Cool! See you then!

    好极了!到时候见!

  • Section A, 2a and 2d

    A 部分,2a 和 2d

  • Hi, Dad. How are you?

    嗨,爸爸。你好吗?

  • Hi, Jane! I'm fine. How's life in Guangzhou?

    嗨,简!我很好。广州的生活怎么样?

  • We're having a holiday here. Hao Yi and I are making zongzi!

    我们在度假。郝毅和我正在做粽子!

人教新目标版2025春七下英语Listening Scripts单词跟读音频

单词跟读

emperor

feather

artist

duckling

fisherman

suddenly

rich

hate

search

official

quickly

himself

real

bite

hunter

praise

hen

fishing

neighbour

afraid

ugly

pretend

set

upon

lay

net

silly

promise

swan

war

人教新目标版2025春七下Listening Scripts英语最新练习题