首页 / 六年级下册 /广州教科版 /Module 4 Good manners

广州教科版六年级下册英语Module 4 Good manners跟读

版本: 广州教科版
年级: 六年级下册
出版社: 教育科学出版社
切换教材
广州教科版六年级下册英语Module 4 Good manners跟读根据2025新广州教科版课本教材设计,内容围绕广州教科版六年级下册英语Module 4 Good manners单词跟读、课本句子跟读音频、课本单词跟读等,助力孩子免费提升跟读水平,巩固英语跟读发音。
广州教科版六年级下册英语Module 4 Good manners跟读根据2025新广州教科版课本教材设计,内容围绕广州教科版六年级下册英语Module 4 Good manners单词跟读、课本句子跟读音频、课本单词跟读等,助力孩子免费提升跟读水平,巩固英语跟读发音。

Module 4 Good manners课文句子跟读音频

连续播放
下载音频

Unit 7 It's the polite thing to do

  • Module 4 Good manners

    模块4 文明礼仪

  • Unit 7 It's the polite thing to do

    第七单元 这样做是有礼貌的

  • Let's talk

    让我们谈一谈

  • Hey, Ben! What will you do if you see an old lady standing on the bus?

    嘿,本!如果你看到公交车上站着一位老妇人你将会怎么做?

  • That's easy. If she does not have a seat, I will give her my seat. Why?

    那很简单。如果她没有座位,我将把我的座位让给她。你为什么这么问呢?

  • Well, today on the bus, I stood up to give my seat to an old lady. But before I could say anything to her, a young man quickly sat down.

    嗯,今天在公交车上,我本想把我的座位让给一位老妇人,自己站着。但就在我想跟她说让座一事之前,一个年轻人快速坐了我的位子。

  • How impolite! We should always give our seat to people in need. It's the polite thing to do.

    多没礼貌啊!我们应该总给有需要的人让座。这样做是很有礼貌的。

  • That's right. I don't like impolite people. Yesterday, as I waited in line at the supermarket, a girl tried to push in. She didn't even say 'Excuse me'.

    你说的很对。我不喜欢不礼貌的人。昨天,我在超市排队等候时,一个小女孩试着挤着插队。她甚至没有说声“对不起。”

  • People should always wait for their turn. If the line is long, don't push in. Be patient!

    人们应该排队等候,如果队伍太长了,不能插队,要耐心一点!

  • be quiet

    保持安静

  • playing in class when the teacher is talking

    老师讲课时互相嬉戏

  • wait until you finish

    等吃完了再说话

  • talking with your mouth full

    口含满嘴食物交谈

  • share with others

    与他人分享

  • taking all the food from the dish

    把盘里的食物全部拿走

  • be kind

    友好的

  • laughing at another pupil

    嘲笑其他学生

  • Fun with language

    语言乐趣

  • Read and match.

    读一读并配一配。

  • May I use your pen?

    我可以用你的钢笔吗?

  • Yes, of course.

    好的,当然可以。

  • Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the train station?

    打扰了,你能告诉我去火车站的路怎么走吗?

  • Sorry, I don't know.

    不好意思,我不知道。

  • Help yourself to some dishes.

    请随便吃菜。

  • Thank you.

    谢谢。

  • I'm sorry.

    对不起。

  • That's all right.

    没关系。

  • Happy birthday! Here's a present for you.

    生日快乐!这是送给你的礼物。

  • Thank you very much.

    非常感谢。

  • Thank you for your help.

    谢谢你的帮助。

  • You are welcome.

    不用客气。

  • Listen and number.

    听一听并编号。

  • Thank you very much.

    非常感谢。

  • I'm sorry to hear that.

    很遗憾听到这个消息。

  • Please don't talk with your mouth full.

    请不要在满嘴食物的时候交谈。

  • Please don't play computer games too often.

    请不要太常玩电脑游戏。

  • Please don't cross the road when the traffic light is red.

    请不要在红灯亮时横过马路。

  • Please stand in line.

    请排队。

  • Please don't throw things on the ground.

    请不要把东西扔在地上。

  • Please don't sit too close to the TV.

    请不要坐太近看电视。

  • Look and say.

    看一看并说一说。

  • keep quiet, at the library

    在图书馆里保持安静

  • stand in line, at the bus stop

    在公交车站排队等候

  • let the old people take the seat, on the bus

    在公交车上给老人让座

  • help the young, when they're in trouble

    当年幼的孩子有麻烦时帮助他们

  • talk loudly, in the public place

    在公共场合大声交谈

  • waste water

    浪费水资源

  • talk when others are talking

    当他人在交谈时插话

  • throw things on the ground

    随地乱扔东西

  • Example:

    例如:

  • We should keep quiet at the library.

    在图书馆我们应该保持安静。

  • Read and answer.

    读一读并答一答。

  • Manners around the world

    世界各地的礼仪

  • People from different places greet each other in different ways. In America, people will greet each other with a handshake. But in Japan, instead of a handshake, a person will bow from the waist. The younger you are, the lower you bow. In European countries like Italy, Greece, and Russia, people often greet each other with a kiss.

    来自不同地方的人们,他们彼此问候时也是用不同的方式。在美国,人们通过握手彼此问候。但是在日本,人们通常不是握手,而是弯腰鞠躬,你越是年幼的话,你弯腰鞠躬时越低。在欧洲国家像意大利,希腊,俄罗斯,人们经常彼此亲吻问候。

  • In some countries like Egypt and Iran, people like to stand close to each other when they talk. In other countries, such as China and Korea, people stand far apart when they talk. They feel unhappy if you stand too near.

    在一些国家中像埃及和伊朗,人们喜欢在交谈的时候彼此靠的很近。在其他国家,例如中国和韩国,人们在交谈的时候站得比较远。如果你站得太近的话,他们会感到不高兴。

  • And when you eat dinner at someone's home in India, it's rude to eat with your left hand. If you don't use your right hand, people will think you hate the food.

    在印度当你在一些人家吃晚餐的时候,用你的左手吃饭是粗鲁的。如果你不用你的右手,人们将会认为你讨厌这些食物。

  • The world is an interesting place but learning the manners of different countries takes time.

    世界是个富有情趣的地方,但要学会不同国家的礼仪要花上一些时间。

  • Country and area

    国家与地区

  • Manners

    礼仪

  • America

    美国

  • Japan

    日本

  • Italy and Russia

    意大利和俄罗斯

  • China and Korea

    中国和韩国

  • India

    印度

  • Rhyme time

    韵诗时间

  • Read the rhyme.

    读读这首韵诗。

  • I want to be good.

    我想变得很棒。

  • Sometimes I am good. Sometimes I am bad. Sometimes my parents are glad. Sometimes my parents are sad. When I am good, my parents are glad. When I am bad, my parents are sad. I want them to be glad. I don't want them to be sad. So I will always be good. I will never, never be bad.

    有时候我表现很棒。 有时候我表现很差。 有时候我父母高兴。 有时候我父母很难过。 当我表现很棒的时候我的父母很高兴。 当我表现很差的时候父母很难过。 我想他们变得高兴。 我不想他们难过。 所以我将要一直表现很棒。 我绝不会表现很差。

  • Language focus

    语言聚焦

  • Read the passage.

    阅读短文。

  • Manners can be quite different in different countries. When you go to a foreign country, you should learn something about its manners first.

    礼仪在不同的国家中也是相当不一样的。当你去到另外一个国家,你首先应该把它的礼仪学会。

  • In China when people meet, they often ask each other ' Where are you going ? ' or ' Have you had your meal ? ' But in England, people talk about the weather. English people do not ask others about age, salary or the price of their home. When your mouth is full of food, don't talk with others. In Thailand, you can't touch a child's head.

    在中国当人们见面的时候,他们经常会问对方“你去哪儿?”“你吃饭了吗?”但在英国,人们会谈论天气。英国人不问有关他人年龄,薪水或房价的问题。如果你满嘴是食物的时候,不要跟他人交谈。在泰国,你不可以摸小孩的头。

  • Good manners make things easier. They can help people to get on well with each other. When you are nice to people, they will be nice to you, too.

    好的文明礼仪使得事情变得更容易了。它们可以帮助人们友好地相处。当你对人们表现友好的时候,他们也将会对你很友好。

  • Read the questions and choose the answers. Then compare the sentences.

    读问题并选出答案。然后再比较句子。

  • Should we know something about different manners?

    我们应该了解一些不同的礼仪知识吗?

  • Yes, we should.

    是的,我们应该。

  • No, we shouldn't.

    不,我们不应该。

  • Should you ask an English woman 'How old are you? '

    你应不应该问一个英国妇女“你多大了?”

  • Yes, you should.

    是的,你应该。

  • No, you shouldn't.

    不,你不应该。

  • Must you touch a child's head in Thailand when you want to say hello to him?

    在泰国,当你想跟一个小孩问候的时候,你可以摸他的头吗?

  • Yes, you must.

    是的,你可以。

  • No, you mustn't.

    不,你不可以。

  • Will others be nice to you if you are nice to them?

    如果你对别人表现友好的时候,他们也会对你友好吗?

  • Yes, they will.

    是的,他们会的。

  • No, they won't.

    不,他们不会。

Unit 8 The magic words

  • Unit 8 The magic words

    第八单元 魔力语言

  • Let's read

    让我们读一读

  • I am a magic tree. Say the magic words and you will see.

    我是一棵魔法树。说出其中的魔力语言,你才能够解开。

  • Long ago, a little boy was walking through a park. In the middle of the park there was a tree with a sign on it. The sign said, 'I am a magic tree. Say the magic words and you will see. '

    很久以前,一个小男孩正漫步于公园里。在公园的正中央有一棵写着一则标语的树。这标语上写着,“我是一棵魔法树,说出其中的魔力语言,你才能够解开。”

  • The boy tried to guess the magic words. He tried'open''hurry', and many more, but none of them worked.

    这男孩尝试猜测其中的魔力语言。他试着说“开”“快点”,还说了其他的密语,但都不起效。

  • Tired and upset, the boy cried out, 'This is too difficult. Please, dear tree! 'Suddenly, a big door opened at the bottom of the tree. Inside everything was dark, except for a sign. The sign said, 'Carry on with your magic. 'Then the boy said, 'Thank you, dear tree! 'With this, the inside of the tree lit up brightly and showed a road. The road led to a room full of toys and chocolates.

    就在又累又失望之时,这个男孩大喊道:“这太难了。请解开,亲爱的树!”突然,在这棵树的底部有一扇大门打开了。里面一切都很黑暗,除了一则标语。这标语上写着,“继续解开魔力语言。”然后这个男孩说道:“谢谢你,亲爱的树!”说完,树里面亮堂起来,并引出了一条路。这条路通往一个堆满玩具和巧克力的房间。

  • The little boy brought all his friends to the magic tree, and they had the best party ever. This is why people always say that'please'and'thank you'are the magic words.

    这个小男孩把他所有的朋友带到这棵魔法树里,而他们也开了一个很棒的派对。这就是为什么人们常说“请”和“谢谢”其实是魔力语言。

  • Answer the questions.

    回答问题。

  • What did the boy see in the park?

    男孩在公园里看到了什么?

  • Why was the boy upset?

    男孩为什么感到失望?

  • How did the boy open the tree?

    男孩是怎样解开这棵树的?

  • What was inside the magic tree?

    这棵魔法树里面有什么?

  • What are the magic words?

    魔力语言其实是什么?

  • LET'S DISCUSS.

    让我们讨论一下吧。

  • What should we do if we want to be a child with good manners?

    如果想成为品德高尚的孩子我们应该做些什么?

  • Fun with language

    趣味语言

  • Look and write.

    看一看并写一写。

  • How do you do?

    你好?

  • Read and answer.

    读一读并答一答。

  • Ted is a bear with good manners. He is kind and helpful. When he sees others in trouble, he always tries his best to help them.

    特德是个品德高尚的熊。他很善良并且乐于助人。当他看见别人陷入困境时,他总是尽最大的能力帮助他们。

  • Ted always wears clean clothes when he goes out. When he meets his friends, he always says hello to them. He shows respect to others.

    当他外出的时候,特德总穿着整洁的衣服。当他见到他的朋友,他总是先向他们问好。他很尊敬他人。

  • Ted often says, 'Can I help you, please?' When he sees the old sheep carrying heavy bags, he often says, 'Can I help you? Can I carry the bags for you?' When he meets the baby duck at the door, he will say, 'Can I help you? Can I open the door for you?' When the little chicken can't find her way home, he says, 'Can I help you? Can I take you home?'

    特德经常说,“请问有什么需要我帮助的吗?”当他看到一只老羊背着沉重的袋子时,他总说道“我可以帮忙吗?我能帮你提这些袋子吗?”当他在门口遇到小鸭时,他会说:“我可以帮忙吗?我可以帮你开门吗?”当小鸡找不到回家的路时,他又说道:“我能帮你吗?我能带你回家吗?”

  • Answer the questions.

    回答问题。

  • Why is Ted kind and helpful?

    为什么说特德很善良而且乐于助人?

  • What are Ted's good manners?

    特德具有什么高尚的品德?

  • Why is everyone nice to Ted?

    大伙为什么对特德很友好?

  • Do you like Ted? Why?

    你喜欢特德吗?为什么?

  • Play a game.

    玩游戏。

  • START

    开始

  • FINISH

    结束

  • You should / shouldn't ...

    你应该 / 不应该……

  • Do the project.

    做做课题项目。

  • School rules

    校规

  • Step 1: What should we do and not do at school? Make a list.

    第一步:在学校我们该做和不该做什么?列一个表。

  • Step 2: Share your ideas with your classmates.

    第二步:和你的同班同学一起分享你的想法。

  • Step 3: Make a poster of your rules. Add some signs. Put it on the wall.

    第三步:制作一张你列出的规则海报。补充一些警示语。再把它放到墙上。

  • Story time

    故事时间

  • Read and act.

    读一读并演一演。

  • Aki the alien

    外星人阿基

  • Hi, Aki. Thanks for coming, I hope you enjoy the dinner.

    嗨,阿基。谢谢你的到来,我希望你吃得愉快。

  • Great. I'm so hungry.

    太好了。我好饿啊。

  • Hello, Aki. Nice to see you again.

    你好,阿基。很高兴再次见到你。

  • I'm thirsty. What do you have to drink?

    我渴了。你们有什么喝的吗?

  • Ahh...just help yourself.

    啊……请自便。

  • Come on, Aki. You sit at the table. I'll help my mum with the food.

    快来,阿基。你先坐在桌旁,我将要去帮妈妈弄食物了。

  • Fish? Yuck! I don't like fish. I want some chicken.

    鱼?不好吃!我不喜欢吃鱼。我想吃些鸡肉。

  • Oh...well...I'll see if we have any.

    哦……嗯……我去看看我们有没有。

  • Never mind. I like potatoes. So I'll just have these.

    没关系了。我喜欢土豆。所以我只吃这些就行了。

  • Now what's on TV? This is boring.

    现在电视上播的是什么节目?太无聊了。

  • Oh. Is that the time? You should go home now, Aki. And tomorrow we must talk about good manners.

    哦。到这时候了?你现在应该回家了,阿基。明天我们必须谈论一下好品德的事情了。

  • Aki...I was watching that.

    阿基……我正看着那个频道。

  • Did you know?

    你知道吗?

  • Opening gifts

    打开礼物

  • China after the guest leaves

    中国在客人离开后

  • America in front of the guest

    美国在客人面前

  • Self-assessment

    自我评估

  • Now I can...

    现在我会……

  • talk about manners.

    谈论礼仪。

  • tell some stories about manners.

    讲述一些礼仪的故事。

  • use the sentences with can, can't, should, shouldn't, must and mustn't.

    使用带有can,can't,should,shouldn't,must和mustn't的句型。

  • use the new words and expressions in this module.

    运用这个模块的新单词和表达。

  • read the rhyme in this module.

    朗读这个模块的韵诗。

广州教科版六年级下册英语Module 4 Good manners单词跟读音频

单词跟读

save

only

earth

whale

danger

disappear

forever

forest

pollute

made

famous

inventor

bulb

person

movie

leader

history

invent

free

musician

actor

word

brightly

light

upset

sign

bottom

lead

none

magic