Unit 9 Communication课文句子跟读音频
UNIT 9 Lessons 49~54 Communication
第九单元 第49至54课 交流
We Will Learn
我们将会学习
Functions
功能
Talking about Interpersonal Communication
谈论人际沟通
Structures
结构
Friendship requires good communication.
友谊需要好的交流。
Smiling can be a passport to good communication.
微笑是好的交流的途径。
Somehow, he had to adapt to this new environment.
他不得不以某种方式适应新环境。
She realizes that talking about problems is better than keeping them as secrets.
她意识到谈论问题比让问题成为秘密要好得多。
Lesson 49: Get Along with Others
第49课:同他人相处
THINK ABOUT IT
想一想
Do you have good relationships with the people in your life?
你和生活中的人关系友好吗?
What do you think is most important for a good friendship?
你认为拥有好友谊,什么是最重要的?
Hi class!
嗨同学们!
We have an interesting topic for this unit.
这个单元我们学习一个有趣的话题。
First, let me ask you a question: How do you get along with others in school or at home?
首先,让我问你们一个问题:你们在学校或在家是怎样和他人相处的?
I think I'm doing well.
我认为我做得很好。
I have many friends.
我有很多朋友。
I have many friends, too.
我也有很多朋友。
We have a lot of fun together.
我们一起玩的很开心。
Do you always get along well with your friends?
你总是和你朋友相处融洽吗?
Well, not always ... Sometimes friends have misunderstandings.
额,不一定……有时朋友之间也有误解。
Sometimes a friend really hurts you without realizing it.
有时朋友会无意识地真的伤害到你。
That's true.
对的。
Friendship requires good communication.
友谊需要好的交流。
Very good point.
非常好的观点。
If we can't communicate well, we can hardly get along with our friends.
如果我们交流的不好,我们几乎不能同朋友和睦相处。
It's the same with family relationships.
这跟家庭关系一样。
I guess that people who know how to communicate well with others are happier and more satisfied with their lives.
我想,知道怎么同他人良好交流的人对他们的生活会感到更开心和满足。
They are more likely to succeed in their jobs.
他们工作也更有可能会成功。
Exactly!
完全正确!
That's why communication is very important.
那就是为什么交流很重要的原因。
It's always better to get things out in the open — talk about a problem, come to a solution or move on.
开诚布公总是更好的——谈论问题,得到解决或继续发展。
Bad feelings like hate and anger can make you seriously ill.
像怨恨和生气这样的坏情绪会让你感觉很糟糕。
This week we'll talk more about communication.
这周我们就来更多的谈谈交流。
Hopefully, we'll all learn to get along better with each other!
希望我们都能学会互相和睦共处。
Let's Do it!
让我们做一做!
Read the lesson and match the people with their statements.
阅读课文并把人和他们的表述配对。
Friendship requires good communication.
友谊需要好的交流。
People who know how to communicate well with others are more likely to succeed in their jobs.
知道怎么同他人良好交流的人工作更有可能会成功。
It's always better to get things out in the open.
开诚布公总是好的。
Sometimes friends have misunderstandings.
有时朋友之间也有误解。
Rewrite the sentences below with the correct forms of the phrases from the lesson.
用课文中短语的正确形式重写下列句子。
It took them more than an hour to solve the problem.
解决这个问题花了他们一个多小时。
It took them more than an hour to come to a solution.
解决这个问题花了他们一个多小时。
We had a wonderful time in the park.
我们在公园玩得很开心。
We had a lot of fun in the park.
我们在公园玩得很开心。
Change the following adjectives into adverbs and use them to complete the sentences.
把下列形容词转化为副词并用它们完成句子。
easy easily
容易的 容易地
hopeful hopefully
怀有希望的 怀有希望地
exact exactly
准确的 准确地
real really
真的 真正地
serious seriously
严重的 严重地
Using the search engines, you can easily find books in this library.
使用搜索引擎,在图书馆你就可以很容易找到书了。
Here is a book on grammar.
这有一本语法书。
Hopefully, it will help you with your study.
希望它对你的学习有帮助。
The old lady walked really slowly.
老太太真的走地很慢。
It took her a long time to get there.
花了很长时间才到那里。
I'm sorry to hear that.
很抱歉听到这个消息。
Was she seriously hurt?
她伤的很严重吗?
Jim must have copied Paul's work because they made exactly the same mistakes.
吉姆一定抄了保罗的作业,因为他们犯了完全一样的错误。
Work in groups.
小组合作。
Share your ideas about communication.
就交流分享你的观点。
You can use "I think ...", "I guess ...", "That's for sure!",
你可以使用“我认为……”,“我想……”,“那是当然!”,
"That's true!"
“对的!”
or "Good point!".
或者“好观点!”。
Lesson 50: Tips for Good Communication
第50课:好交流的建议
THINK ABOUT IT
想一想
How do you communicate with a new friend?
你怎样和新朋友交流?
In your opinion, what are the best ways to communicate?
在你看来,交流的最好方式有哪些?
Do you have many friends?
你有很多朋友吗?
Do you have fun together?
你们一起玩的开心吗?
Do you feel comfortable when talking to others?
与他们交流时你感觉自在吗?
Have you ever found it hard to make new friends?
你是否觉得交新朋友很困难?
Here are some tips for good interpersonal communication:
这里有一些关于良好人际沟通的好建议:
Remember other people's names.
记住他人的名字。
Make a great effort to do this when you first meet someone new.
当你第一次和新朋友见面时,尽最大努力记住名字。
Then when you meet again, you will easily make that person feel comfortable if you remember his or her name.
然后你们再一次见面时,要是你记得他或她的名字,你会很容易让那个人感觉到自在。
It shows you care.
这说明你在意。
Smile.
微笑。
Make sure you smile and greet others in a friendly way, especially the first time you meet them.
确保你是以友好的方式同别人微笑和打招呼,尤其是在你第一次见到他们时。
Smiling can be a passport to good communication.
微笑是好的交流的途径。
Find a proper topic.
找到一个适合的话题。
Talk about the weather, sports or news.
谈谈天气,运动,或者新闻。
You can also ask questions or tell jokes.
你还可以问问题,或讲笑话。
The main thing is to find a topic you are both interested in.
最重要的事就是找到一个你们俩都感兴趣的话题。
Be a good listener.
做一个好的聆听者。
Good listeners show others that they are interested in the conversation.
好的聆听者会让别人觉得他们对会话很感兴趣。
People will be happy to talk to you if you are listening carefully.
如果你在认真聆听,人们会很乐意同你交谈。
One simple way to show you are a good listener is to make eye contact.
眼神接触是说明你是一个好的聆听者的一个很简单的方法。
Be honest.
诚实。
Tell people the truth.
实话实说。
No one wants to waste time talking to someone who is not honest.
没有人愿意浪费时间同不诚实的人交谈。
Keep your promises.
遵守诺言。
Try not to be late.
尽量不要迟到。
If you set a time to meet your friends, do your best to be on time.
如果你同朋友设定了见面时间,尽最大努力准时到。
If you have to change your plan or cancel it, let your friends know ahead of time.
如果你不得不改变计划或取消见面,请提前让你朋友知道。
People will trust those who always keep their promises.
人们会信任总是遵守诺言的人。
Let's Do it!
让我们做一做!
Some people are talking about ways to communicate well.
一些人正在谈论良好交流的方式。
Listen to the interview and match the names with their suggestions.
听采访并把姓名和他们提的建议配对。
Jane
简
Dan
丹
Chrissy
克莉姿
Julie
朱莉
Be aware of your body language.
清楚你的身体语言。
Always keep a smile on your face.
总是面带微笑。
Make eye contact.
眼神接触。
Don't interrupt others when they are talking.
谈话时不要打断别人。
Here are some tips for good communication.
这里有一些好的交流的建议。
Group them into the baskets below.
把他们分组填入下列的筐内。
Talk about the weather, sports or other news.
谈谈天气,运动,或者其他新闻。
Tell an interesting story.
讲一个有趣的故事。
Listen carefully.
认真聆听。
Tell jokes.
讲笑话。
Don't break your promises.
不要食言。
Don't tell lies.
不要撒谎。
Don't interrupt others.
不要打断别人。
Try not to be late.
尽量不要迟到。
Find a proper topic.
找到一个合适的话题。
Be a good listener.
做一个好的聆听者。
Be honest.
诚实。
Keep your promises.
遵守承诺。
Fill in the blanks with the words in the box.
用方框里的单词填空。
promise
承诺
cancel
取消
proper
适合的
passport
途径,护照
If you want to cancel the meeting, you must inform us a week before.
如果你想取消会议,你必须一周前通知我们。
She could not find a proper solution to this problem.
她没有找到一个合适的解决办法。
Zhang Jian plans to go abroad but he needs to get a passport first.
张建计划出国,但他首先要弄到护照。
I can't make a promise, but I'll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽我最大的努力。
Work in pairs.
小组合作。
Think about your family and friends.
想想你的家人和朋友。
What makes you happy in the way they communicate with others?
他们在和别人交流时什么使你很开心?
Talk about it.
谈一谈。
Lesson 51: What Could Be Wrong?
第51课:什么事情出错了?
THINK ABOUT IT
想一想
Have you had any problems with your friends?
你和你朋友出现过问题吗?
When you have a problem with a friend, what do you usually do?
当你和朋友出现问题时,你通常做什么?
Dear Sue, There is a problem between me and my good friend.
亲爱的休, 我和我好朋友之间出现了问题。
We used to study and play together, but ever since last Friday, she hasn't spoken to me.
我们过去常常一起学习,一起玩,但是自从上个星期五之后,她就不和我说话了。
I considered all the things that could be wrong, but I still can't figure out what the problem is.
我仔细想了想所有能出错的事情,但是我仍然想不出来问题出在哪里。
I tried to call her, but she didn't answer.
我试着给她打电话,但是她不接。
What should I do?
我应该怎么做?
A Lost Girl
一个迷惘的女孩
Dear Lost Girl, Many people have had the same experience as you.
亲爱的迷惘女孩, 很多人都有过和你一样的经历。
Sometimes it's pretty hard to tell what's wrong in a friendship.
有时候确实很难说出友谊中哪里出了错。
Try writing to your friend or you can ask another friend for help.
试着给你朋友写一封信,或者你可以要另外一个朋友帮忙。
If neither of these things works, just leave your friend alone.
如果两者都行不通的话,只好不打扰你朋友了。
She may need some time to cool down and think about the situation herself.
她也许需要时间冷静下来,自己好好想想情况。
If you figure out what the problem is, think about it.
如果你知道了问题是什么,仔细想想。
Did you really hurt your friend?
你真的伤害到她了吗?
If yes, go directly to her and say sorry.
如果是,直接去找她,跟她说对不起。
Maybe it was just a big misunderstanding.
这也许只是一个大的误会。
If your friend wants to end the friendship, there's nothing you can do about it.
如果你的朋友想要结束朋友关系,你也无能为力。
Both of you can move on and find new friends.
你们两个人还是可以继续生活,交新朋友。
But even if you're not friends anymore, you should still be friendly.
但是即使你们不再是朋友,你也仍然要很友好。
Say hi to her when you pass her at school.
在学校碰见了她对她说嗨。
Maybe one day she will realize what a good friend you are.
也许有一天她会意识到你是一个多好的朋友。
Sue
休
Let's Do it!
让我们做一做!
Read the lesson and answer the questions.
阅读课文并回答问题。
What has happened to the Lost Girl?
迷惘的女孩发生什么事了?
What are Sue's suggestions if a friend wants to end the friendship?
如果朋友想要结束朋友关系,休的建议是什么?
Listen to the reply from the Lost Girl and fill in the blanks.
听一听迷惘的女孩的回信并填空。
Dear Sue, Thanks for your advice.
亲爱的苏, 谢谢你的建议。
I wrote my friend a letter and told her I wouldn't want to lose her as a friend.
我给朋友写信了,告诉她我并不想失去她这个朋友。
I asked her what was wrong.
我问她发生了什么事。
She wrote back to me after she cooled down.
她冷静下来后给我回了信。
There was a misunderstanding.
这是一个误会。
I didn't go home with her last Thursday as we had planned.
上周四我没有按约定的那样跟她一起回家。
She called me, but I missed the call.
她打电话我,但是我没接到。
I figured out it was all my fault.
我发现这都是我的错。
I went to her and said sorry.
我去找她道歉了。
We are now friends again.
现在我们又是好朋友了。
I'm very happy.
我非常开心。
The Lost Girl
迷途女孩
Read the lesson again and tick the advice Sue gave to the Lost Girl.
再次阅读课文并勾出休给迷惘女孩的建议。
Say sorry if you hurt your friend.
如果你让朋友受伤了,说对不起。
Give your friend some time to cool down.
给你朋友一些时间冷静。
Clearly express how you feel.
清楚表达你的感受。
Write to your friend and ask what's wrong.
给你朋友写信,问怎么了。
Talk to your friend directly as soon as possible.
尽快直接和你朋友交谈。
You can still be friendly even if you are not friends anymore.
即使你们不再是朋友,你也仍然要很友好。
Be aware of your body language.
清楚你的身体语言。
PROJECT
课题
DOCTOR SUE SAYS
休博士的话
Work in groups.
小组合作。
Write about a problem between two friends on a piece of paper.
在纸上写下两个朋友之间出现的问题。
The problem should be short and clear.
问题应该简短并清晰。
Collect all the paper in the class.
收集全班所有人的纸。
Shuffle the paper.
把纸打乱。
Each group draws a piece of paper.
每组抽出一张纸。
Read the problem in your group and write some advice to that person.
在小组中读读问题并给那个人写一些建议。
Lesson 52: The Power of a Smile
第52课:微笑的力量
THINK ABOUT IT
想一想
Have you ever felt lonely? Why?
你感觉过孤独吗? 为什么?
How can you make new friends?
你怎样交新朋友?
Students often gather together in small, closed groups.
学生们经常组小团体。
If you are not part of a group, it can be difficult for you to be accepted.
如果你不是这个团体的一员,你很难会被接受。
This is especially true if you can't speak to the members of the group in their language.
如果你不会用他们的语言同他们说话,这就尤其真实了。
This was the situation Sam faced each day as he went to class.
这就是每天萨姆去班上会有的情况。
Sam and his family moved to France last month.
萨姆和他家人上个月搬到了法国。
Before he arrived, he knew there would be many difficulties.
在他到法国之前,他知道会有很多困难。
But they were even worse than he imagined.
但是这些困难比他想象的要难得多。
Every lunch hour, after arriving at his new school, Sam sat alone in the dining hall.
在他到新学校后,每次午餐时间,萨姆都独自坐在食堂。
He looked at all the different groups of students around him.
他看着周围所有的不同学生团体。
But he had no way to let them know that he was a good person.
但是他不知道用什么方式让他们知道他是一个好人。
He simply couldn't find the right words to reach them.
他实在是找不出适当的话去接触他们。
Sam knew he had to find a way to change the situation.
萨姆知道他必须找到一个方法来改变现状。
Somehow, he had to adapt to this new environment.
他不得不以某种方式适应新环境。
He did a little research on the Internet and discovered that smiling is a universal language — it is understood everywhere.
他在网上做了一点调查,发现微笑是世界通用语——每个地方的人都懂微笑。
One morning, as Sam was walking by a group of students, he smiled at them.
一天早上,当萨姆经过一群学生团体身边的时候,他朝他们微笑了。
A boy in the group smiled back at him.
团体中的一个男孩回了他一个微笑。
For Sam, that was a good beginning.
对萨姆来说,那是一个好的开始。
Later, he noticed the boy coming towards him in the hall with a warm smile on his face.
之后,在食堂他注意到那个男孩面带微笑朝他走来。
Sam returned the smile.
萨姆笑着回应。
Soon the boy asked Sam to join him and his group of friends for lunch.
很快那个男孩要萨姆和他还有他的朋友团体一起吃午餐。
Although Sam wasn't able to say much in French, everyone smiled and laughed.
尽管萨姆不太会说法语,但每个人都笑了。
Before he knew it, Sam had a group of friends, and they all wanted to help him learn French.
在他懂法语前,他有一群朋友帮助他学法语。
That day he experienced the power of a smile.
那天他体会到了微笑的力量。
Let's Do it!
让我们做一做!
Read the lesson and number the sentences in the correct order.
阅读课文并给句子标上正确的序号。
Sam was really lonely in his new school.
萨姆在新学校真的很孤独。
Sam was worried before he arrived in France.
在萨姆到法国前他很担心。
When Sam smiled at another student, he received a warm smile back.
当萨姆朝另一个学生微笑的时候,他也得到一个微笑的回应。
Sam tried his best to find a way to change the situation.
萨姆尽最大努力去找到方法改变现状。
Sam was invited to have lunch with a group of students.
萨姆被一群学生邀请一起吃午餐。
Complete each passage using the information from the list below.
用下表中的信息完成短文。
I've joined clubs, but I usually end up alone at the club while other kids gather in small groups.
我参加了社团,但是在社团里我通常还是一个人,其他人都组成小团体。
I don't know who to talk to or what to do.
我不知道和谁说话,不知道做什么。
I've been at my new school for six weeks and I still haven't made any friends.
我在新学校已经六个星期了,我还是没有任何朋友。
This is the perfect question for me to answer because I have changed schools six times since primary school and have had to make new friends each time!
这个问题让我回答刚刚好,因为我自从小学后转了六次学,我每次都要交新朋友!
Yes, it's always hard to make new friends in a new school because the students are a close group.
是的,在新学校里交新朋友总是很困难,因为学生都是一个亲密的团体。
Well, here's how I usually do it — find a person who seems nice and friendly.
嗯,这是我通常交朋友的方式——找一个看起来不错又友好的人。
Start a conversation with that person.
和那个人开始交谈。
I find this works very well.
我发现这个非常有效。
Good luck!
祝你好运!
since primary school
自从小学后
for six weeks
六个星期
who seems nice and friendly
看起来不错又友好的
what to do
做什么
the students are a close group
学生都是一个亲密的团体
Have you ever had to adapt to a new environment?
你有过不得不适应新环境的情况吗?
How did you adapt to it?
你是怎样适应的?
Interview your group members.
采访你的组员。
Task tips:
任务提示:
If "Yes", what did you do to adapt to it?
如果“有”,你做了什么来适应环境?
Did you try any of these ways?
你试过这些方法吗?
Smile at others.
对他人微笑。
Make friends.
交朋友。
Communicate well.
良好交流。
Take part in group activities.
参加小组活动。
If "No", do you have any suggestions for those who need to adapt to a new environment?
如果“没有”,你有任何建议要给那些需要适应新环境的人吗?
Lesson 53: Working in Groups
第53课:小组合作
THINK ABOUT IT
想一想
Do you like group work?
你喜欢小组合作吗?
What can you do to help your group work well together?
你能做什么来帮助小组一起很好的合作?
"OK class," says Ms. Liu.
“好的,同学们,”刘老师说。
"It's time for our group project.
“到我们小组课题的时间了。
Let's get to work!"
让我们开始合作吧!”
Yi Han is the leader of one group.
易寒是一个小组的组长。
She is not looking forward to working with her group because a boy named Li Tian is always absent from the group meetings.
她不期待和她的小组合作,因为一个名叫李田的男孩总是缺席小组会议。
He doesn't follow the rules, and he refuses to do any work.
他没有遵守规定,他不做任何工作。
This slows the whole group down.
这拖延了整个小组的进度。
Yi Han considers telling Ms. Liu about these problems, but she doesn't want to get Li Tian in trouble.
易寒考虑把这些问题告诉刘老师,但她又不想李田有麻烦。
Instead, she decides to talk to him and find out what the problem is.
相反,他决定去找他谈谈,找出问题是什么。
She says, "Everyone is working hard on our project.
她说,“每个人都在为我们的课题努力。
But so far, you have done nothing.
可是到目前为止,你什么都没做。
Is there something wrong?"
是有什么事吗?”
Li Tian is quiet for a few seconds, and finally says, "It's not that I don't want to be in the group.
李田沉默了几秒钟,最后说,“不是我不想融入小组。
Sometimes, I don't really understand the things we're learning.
有时候,我很不懂我们学习的东西。
I know it's not fair, but I don't want to say something stupid, so I do nothing."
我知道这不公平,但是我又不想说些愚蠢的话,所有我才什么都不做。”
Now Yi Han understands.
现在易寒明白了。
冀教版九年级全一册英语Unit 9 Communication单词跟读音频
单词跟读unit
misunderstanding
require
communication
hardly
solution
anger
interpersonal
passport
proper
playwright
coast
among
marry
popcorn
task
teahouse
action
background
whatever
Hamlet
script
direct
wife
grey
crash
handsome
involve
goldfish
guard
切换教材